ok I don't know if this is in the wrong place or whatever if it is I'm sorry!

I got a Highway one strat(hss) and I replaced the humbucker with a seymour duncan TB4 so now the humbucker is outa phase with the single in the middle(which I think sounds kinda groovy - like a wah pushed all the way forward)

Anyway I was just wondering is it possible to get a push/pull pot to put the pickups in and out of phase? And also is it a hard thing to do?

Thanks, and again sorry if this is in the wrong place!