no, this isnt another "shoop" thread.

I have this picture, it is my bands logo...

I need a .jpg of the background (ie without the sign) to use as a myspace background, if anybody could vreate something similar to this it would be totally sexy

EDIT: link wont work, wait until i can get a pic

DOUBLEEDIT: pic should woprk now
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Last edited by ScottB. at Feb 7, 2009,
in exchange for derp photos...
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by elliott FTW
in exchange for derp photos...

dealdealdeal
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by -Collapse-
Your band's logo is a bunch of men holding hands?

@plakkert, thats not really the kind of thing im after
Quote by guitarhero_764

Quote by ScottB.

@plakkert, thats not really the kind of thing im after

And why not?
Quote by plakkert
And why not?

my god im stupid

I thought that was a picture you suggested i use as a bacjground.

I dont have phtosahop on this computer, will they work with gimp?
Quote by guitarhero_764

cheers man

managed to get them on to gimp, but might as well use yours
Quote by guitarhero_764