i need a new one as mine has faded badly due to sunlight, does anyone know where i can get a replacement? i got one from axesrus, but its crap and the fit is terrible please can someone help, cheers!
really axesus one was crap
iv had nothing but top notch service from them
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
yeah the quality is terrible,it's only 2-play and has a really cheap feel to it! as well as the screw holes being in the wrong place and it isn't the correct colour! plus the fit is awful!

i don't suppose there is a way to reverse fading from sunlight is there? (may be a daft question)

and with regards to giving you the old one, if i decided not to end up keeping it, i'll give you a shout!
also, what volume knob is on the t/d strat? is it a tele one? as i got one of those from axesrus and it doesn't fir either!
Quote by rob-legend
yeah the quality is terrible,it's only 2-play and has a really cheap feel to it! as well as the screw holes being in the wrong place and it isn't the correct colour! plus the fit is awful!

i don't suppose there is a way to reverse fading from sunlight is there? (may be a daft question)

and with regards to giving you the old one, if i decided not to end up keeping it, i'll give you a shout!

yea cool man, slip me a pm
Quote by rob-legend
also, what volume knob is on the t/d strat? is it a tele one? as i got one of those from axesrus and it doesn't fir either!

Its actually a Pbass knob.

I know Fender actually makes an exact pickguard but it fits US strats.

Honestly, just search Tom Delonge on Ebay and its usually at the bottom in like 2-3 colours
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.