I need to power 4 pedals. I have an MXR Carbon Copy, RMC Picture Wah, Keeley Modded TS9, and a Korg Pitchblack tuner. What are my options? Also, don't recommend a one-spot, it will fry my wah as it says on the bottom.

All my pedals take 9v it looks like but my wah says "200mA max power" which I dont know what that means
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by Skierinanutshel
hmm. batteries for the RMC and a one-spot for the rest?

nah, I just don't want a one-spot. I know you guys rave about them but quite frankly, I am a huge purist and I tried it out once on my friends effects and there was some buzzing. I want a nice clean signal.
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
nah, I just don't want a one-spot. I know you guys rave about them but quite frankly, I am a huge purist and I tried it out once on my friends effects and there was some buzzing. I want a nice clean signal.

dont worry, i didnt like the one-spot either (tone/volume loss). just throwing it out there as an economical way to power them.

have you looked into T-Rex power supplies? i've heard good things about them, and you dont need to get one with a lot of outputs (or do you plan on extending your pedal capacity?). i have the dunlop brick myself, but i'm in need of the 7-9V and 3-18V outputs.
Yea it is either between the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior or the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+. I need to read some reviews on them I guess
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

my visual sound 1 spot works great for all my pedals, never had a problem!
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808