So i am looking to sell a bit of gear I prefer local pick up, but will drive reasonable amount to meet for exchange, I live in Quesnel B.C

okay, to start off with i have,

- an epiphone g-310 red finish like new extremely lite buckle rash, with profile soft case. 250 OBO

- Yamaha dg-10 od 10 watt ss amp, with treble, bass, gain and volume controls. Offer up

-yamaha strat style guitar hsh, bolt on neck, red flame maple top. offer up

-Dean Flying V ebony elec/acoustic, binding on neck and body, comes with soft shell dean gig bag. 260 OBO

- Marshall mg100hdfx half stack, gigged once in brand new condition no rips, or tears works flawlessly, footswitch included. 675 firm

- Dunlop Dime crybaby from hell wah pedal, like new used once or twice. $175

- Boss Ds-1 distorion pedal works wonderfully looks new. $40

- Boss Tu-2 Chromatic tuner, in like new condition. $115

- Maybe willing to sell a flawless Jackson DKMGT gloss black emg 81/85, alder body bolt on neck, string thru body, reverse head stock. if i get a reasonable offer.
Hey Mate you might want to check some of your prices. Your tuner and Wah, for example, are about 20% more than what they are New...
Quote by 23cicero
Hey Mate you might want to check some of your prices. Your tuner and Wah, for example, are about 20% more than what they are New...

i'm not from canada but being from the US i know that canadian prices are higher than here, i'm guessing that is reflected in his prices.

unless you're from canada, in that case i'm wrong.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Hey Mikey,

You're right that's what's probably going on here. I am in fact from Canada. That would make his prices pretty much exactly what they are new rather than more than new...
Yup Yup Canadian dollar is also pretty weak right now, Reasonable offers on anything will be considered, my prices are just rough haha
Model and pics on the yamaha with the hsh
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Yamaha guitar model is erg121, will get pics up of everything when i get a chance.