Hi UG, I've been thinking of purchasing a MiM Fender HSS Stratocaster a lot recently and I will most likely buy it now. But I have a question before I spend the 400 pounds, can the Strat fit humbuckers with covers? Because I want to buy a Seymour Duncan P-90 humbucker to replace the bridge humbucker.

Thanks, in advance
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
I would imagine so, there's no reason it wouldnt that I can think of, ask someone at a guitar store, they would probably know.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Boogie Man
I would imagine so, there's no reason it wouldnt that I can think of, ask someone at a guitar store, they would probably know.

the people at my local guitar shop do not actually play guitar, just own the shop to make money. they also price their stock at rediculous prices and reccomend the wrong things
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
the people at my local guitar shop do not actually play guitar, just own the shop to make money. they also price their stock at rediculous prices and reccomend the wrong things

Yeah, that seems really steep for a MIM Strat. They're only 399.95 U.S. around here. The pickguard will accommodate humbuckers with metal covers.
I Japanese Fenders
MIJ '86 Strat, MIJ '95 Foto Flame Tele, Jackson JSX-94
Schecter C-1 Classic 3TSB, Takamine EG544SC-4C
Warwick Corvette Fretless MIJ '89 P-Bass Lyte
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Bass, Ibanez DTT700 Destroyer
Quote by GravyFish
Yeah, that seems really steep for a MIM Strat. They're only 399.95 U.S. around here. The pickguard will accommodate humbuckers with metal covers.

ah thanks ... looks like im paying double the price
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Not quite double, but close. The pound isn't worth as much as it used to be... ****in' economic recession. >.>
I paid £250 for my MIM strat last year. I doubt they've gone up that much. I did a quick google search and you can get them for £249 (just searched "fender standard stratocaster" on shopping) Mosts MIMs have a swimming pool root so you could proberly put a real p90 in with the change of a pickguard, for a more authentic p90 sound.