Page 1 of 2
I know that everyone and their grandmother has one by now, butI don't and I almost have enough. SO when I get one what games should I get first? I like Fps,Rpg,Basicly everything!
I broke my G-string while fingering a minor. lol

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Teisco delray
Washburn Lyon AAR signature edition
Line 6 Spider II
Boss Metal zone
Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah
Quote by SephiSpawn
I know that everyone and their grandmother has one by now, butI don't and I almost have enough. SO when I get one what games should I get first? I like Fps,Rpg,Basicly everything!

'Cept for people smart enough to invest in an Xbox...

debate starter/
Quote by bendystraw
'Cept for people smart enough to invest in an Xbox...

debate starter/

You mean that crappy console that the red light of death comes on every 2 seconds? That one?
love is love // return to dust
i wud get a 360 if i wer u....*prays that this wont turn into a console wars thread* :P
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Don't bother with consoles. They are just an icon of crass consumerism in the society we live in. If you play guitar, which you should do, you needn't be wasting time on the Playstation. I have never owned one and I am proud of it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by CoreysMonster
get a Wii instead.

I already have one, but I don't like it.

Gear:
Teisco delray
Line 6 Spider II
Boss Metal zone
Quote by entity0009
Don't bother with consoles. They are just an icon of crass consumerism in the society we live in. If you play guitar, which you should do, you needn't be wasting time on the Playstation. I have never owned one and I am proud of it.

Wise man
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
Quote by tancanada
You mean that crappy console that the red light of death comes on every 2 seconds? That one?

dat onlee the 1st generation ones, the new3r ones are fine. n da ps3 duzent have halo 3 so its suckeer.

Seriously, we've all gone through this crap before, all consoles have their upsides and downsides.
Quote by tancanada

Mine just did that on Thursday...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by bendystraw
dat onlee the 1st generation ones, the new3r ones are fine. n da ps3 duzent have halo 3 so its suckeer.

Seriously, we've all gone through this crap before, all consoles have their upsides and downsides.

Oh, k gotcha.

Im not l33t so I dont have a PS3 or an xbox, so I apologize for t3h mistake.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by entity0009

everyone's got the rite to buy something that they enjoy.....ppl can have 2 hobbies u kno...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by Sad But False
Wise man

I did consider that, but I decided, I suck at guitar so I'll get a playstation tohave something to do in the meantime.

Gear:
Teisco delray
Line 6 Spider II
Boss Metal zone
I'd just get a 360 if I were you, the PS3 does not impress me... and I've played both
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Lespauljames
i hae 3 hobbies, big gamer big guitarer big moddeler

Se, he play games and guitar, and hees probably dam good at both!

Gear:
Teisco delray
Line 6 Spider II
Boss Metal zone
If you want a ps3, get a ps3! Don't listen to the Sony and 360 fanboys.
I own a ps3 and i'd recommend Burnout Paradise, GTA IV and Resistance 2 for now.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by entity0009

Consumers buy entertainment products to be entertained. So what if I want to be immersed into a great story, or talk with my friends and play a game with them? It's a hobby that lots of people enjoy, not some scheme to steal people's money. Get over yourself.
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
My PS3 overheats every fucking 15 minutes, literally. It's honestly the worst console I have ever owned.

You live in Egypt, of course its going to frigging overheat.

In England though it works perfectly.

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Skullshredda
everyone's got the rite to buy something that they enjoy.....ppl can have 2 hobbies u kno...

I am not denying his right to buy one, I am giving him advice. A PS3 costs quite a bit of money, I wish I had that amount to spend. With that money you can start up pretty much any other hobby.

Plus, saying "I play PS3 in my spare time" doesn't have the same effect as "I have been playing guitar for 5 years and am currentyl in two semi-professional bands"

Quote by SephiSpawn
I did consider that, but I decided, I suck at guitar so I'll get a playstation tohave something to do in the meantime.

If you get a PS3 you'll spend almost no time on the guitar. If you suck, it's more reason to practise. Just my opinion.
🙈 🙉 🙊
personally, i look at it this way:

it's the games.
ps3 had more games i wanted to play, so i bought a ps3, half the stuff i would get on an xbox i could get on a pc anyway,
but thats just me
look at the games THEN decide what console you wanna buy.
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Quote by entity0009

+1

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

try them both and then decide if you want a 360 or a PS3
Gear: Epiphone Les Paul 100 BK
Ibanez V70-CE BK
Reno SCG-V190
Kustom HV-65
Behringer X-Vamp LX1-X
Marshall Footswitch 2-Way Channel, Reverb

Guitar for LIFE!

and skateboard
Quote by entity0009

Wow, this is retarded.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Chrisiphone
If you want a ps3, get a ps3! Don't listen to the Sony and 360 fanboys.
I own a ps3 and i'd recommend Burnout Paradise, GTA IV and Resistance 2 for now.

ps3s are sony fool!
Quote by Flipaningage
ps3s are sony fool!

Obviously!

I just didn't want to repeat "ps3" all the time!

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by entity0009
I am not denying his right to buy one, I am giving him advice. A PS3 costs quite a bit of money, I wish I had that amount to spend. With that money you can start up pretty much any other hobby.

Plus, saying "I play PS3 in my spare time" doesn't have the same effect as "I have been playing guitar for 5 years and am currently in two semi-professional bands"

If you get a PS3 you'll spend almost no time on the guitar. If you suck, it's more reason to practise. Just my opinion.

1.) What's wrong with that particular hobby?

2.) You're right here, except anybody can have and maintain two hobbies.

3.) Yes, all "gamers" are addicts who do nothing but play video games whilst neglecting any other aspects to their lives.

None of what you said here has any merit.

EDIT: I'm waiting for a rebuttal.
Last edited by bendystraw at Feb 7, 2009,
ignore what people say about how good the xbox 360 is. i've played both and fond plenty of faults with the xbox 360 like the graphics are rubbish on crt tv's, they are liable to break and never work again, you have to fork out a fortune to get one with a hard drive to meet with the ps3, it has no wirless conectivity and the controler is a pain in the ass. if you're getting one get killzone 2 when it come out ir far cry 2 both are class shooters.
Seeing as it's going to be necessary to buy a blue ray dricv for a xbox360 anytime soon, a ps3 costs as much as an 360 + bd drive and the ps had a better processor.
████████
████████
████████
Page 1 of 2