Poll: Do you like organic foods?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like organic foods?
Yes
26 62%
No
5 12%
Penis
11 26%
Voters: 42.
When I mean organic foods, I dont mean vegan or Kosher or anything like that. Just nothing processed.

So Pit, do you?

Personally I like a lot of organic stuff. I like soymilk, most whole wheat products, and wheatgrass to start off.
Buuut I still eat McDonalds like a pig. hahah.

EDIT: Free-Range foods too!
love is love // return to dust
Last edited by tancanada at Feb 7, 2009,
organic foods usually taste even worse than processed foods, because half of the time they're trying to recreate the taste of processed foods with organic ingredients.

but hell yeah, pass that salad with goat's cheese and olive oil over!

*munch*
No. They're overpriced and has no life span. There's a Whole Foods right across from my house and I still do buy cereal and small stuff from there, but that's about it. They're not really worth the money.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
penis
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

oh wait, are organic foods those "we treat our cows and chickens with dignity, you're eating a happy cow!" bullcrap hippy stuff?

if yes, then **** it. way to expensive.

but if you mean normal vegetables and wholegrain bread and stuff, then hell yeah.
I only eat whole foods.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by CoreysMonster
oh wait, are organic foods those "we treat our cows and chickens with dignity, you're eating a happy cow!" bullcrap hippy stuff?

if yes, then **** it. way to expensive.

but if you mean normal vegetables and wholegrain bread and stuff, then hell yeah.

Either or. I do eat both 'happy beef' and wheat buns when I have a burger, so sure.
Organic stuff is too expensive. I like my sliced processed cheese product just fine, thank you very much.
Quote by CoreysMonster

That's 'free range' not 'organic'.

Processed food can be organic. Organic means there was no artificial fertilizers or pesticides used in the growing process. It does taste nicer but most of the time isn't worth the increased price.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Supertait

Processed food can be organic. Organic means there was no artificial fertilizers or pesticides used in the growing process. It does taste nicer but most of the time isn't worth the increased price.

Ohh crap. Thats what I meant

*edits original post*

Thank you
Quote by Supertait

oooh okay. Here in Germany it's all called "Bio"-food, so I wasn't sure what organic food exactly was.

anyways, I say if I don't die after eating something, I'll be able to eat it again.
Depends on where you buy it from. We don't have Whole Foods here, all of the organic stores are small places and depending on the neighborhood it's often cheaper/better than the bigger grocery store chains. And I buy all my veggies from a farmer's market, depending on the season, in the winter a lot of the stuff in the stores is just stuff shipped up from the US so it's often times a lot less natural and tastes worse but we don't have much of a choice when everything's frozen over.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by CoreysMonster
no half? no quarter?

Precisely.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by walkinbazooka
Precisely.

well that's very good. a young man your age needs to eat wholesome meals to grow big and strong!
I've noticed that some free-range chicken at least seems to taste better than battery farmed. But maybe I'm just kidding myself to justify having paid 3 times as much for it.
Fresh food in the UK is generally terrible regardless if its organic or normal. Even 20 years ago fruit and veg were a lot fresher and tastier. Greens here arent too bad but tomatos and stuff are tasteless. Theres an italian import shop near me and that stuff is lovely. I always enjoy going abroad to eat better stuff.
Quote by CoreysMonster
well that's very good. a young man your age needs to eat wholesome meals to grow big and strong!

That's the plan.
Quote by shattamakar

I love organic food. It's all my mom has ever bought cause my parents are dirty old hippies.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104