...is what i have to spend and all i have to spend on some new gear. currently i have the guitar and amp from the squire stop dreaming start playing pack, a fab distortion pedal and a blues overdrive pedal. I play everything from blues to hard rock. please recomomend me specific products. thanks.
A Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

Perfect for solo-ing and it's used very well in blues and hard rock.
Oh sorry! My bad. I didn't see that.

I'd recommend more along the lines of a blackheart or maybe a fender champion if you already have some pedals. They can achieve good hard rock sounds with pedals and are great for blues on their own.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Check out a Vox DA 20. Nice little modeling amp and has pretty good tone For SS. Good blues models too. Has all the usual effects you'll find in a modeler and 2x8's speaker setup.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I use a peavey 110 amp, I know it's not the best but it really is a nice amp, and its got a good tone, and I bought it from someone who had his for years, and it has held up for me extremly well. Very durable.
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Quote by loudog93
peavey vypyr. now. or roland microcube.

this.

either one of those amps.

you NEED a new amp. Keep any leftover money and save some more to buy a new guitar in the future.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
DEFINATELY GET A NEW AMP.
Peavey Vypyr 30 watt is a nice amp for blues with the built in Fender Twin model with some reverb on.
Does rock VERY nicely too.
Has basically every legendary rock amp built into it.
Gear

30 Watt Peavey Vypyr

Peavey Reactor

Agile AL-3100 White w/ chrome hw

Seagull S6 Original
I would look at a new amp first the microcubes etc are good practice amps and can be picked up cheaply enough new or second hand. Then once you are used to your new amp you can then save up for the guitar you want.