I want to know, is it 2 29/32" post spacing, or is it wider? I'm looking to get a new bridge, either a tonepros or a Gotoh. Apparently, allparts sells an import-spaced Gotoh, which is why I'm considering this.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It would be the import one.

They use metric measurements on import guitars.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
oh ok, I just did the calculations and I realized-- 2 29/32" =/= 74 mm (if I remember right, that's what mine has).
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Why would you want to do this? The bridges Epiphone use are actually pretty much the only parts that can't be improved upon. Unless you've somehow actually broken the existing bridge there's no reason to change it other than just for the sake of it.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
well, it's an '07 bridge off an Indonesian G-310, that I stuck on my LP because the original was bent in a ton. So, yeah.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
A regular gotoh will fit on an epi using the original studs. There is a little play with the difference from inch to metric. Someday maybe america will drag itself into the 20th century and use the metric system.
Quote by Tackleberry
A regular gotoh will fit on an epi using the original studs. There is a little play with the difference from inch to metric. Someday maybe america will drag itself into the 20th century and use the metric system.

Hm, I would think that .18mm would make a slight difference.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Can anyone else give me input?
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
If you use the studs that come with a gotoh then things get jammed up if you lower the bridge to much due to the difference in spacing. But using the original epi studs a gotoh bridge will go on. I put 1 on a epi LP of mine for the extra intonation width. The regular TOM bridge has less intonation travel than the gotoh. There is a little play with the difference in stud size from epi to gotoh.
alright! I guess I'll go for the Gotoh. Thanks Tackleberry.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden