Which of these three things do ou think is best for impressing girls

Poll: Which one"?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one"?
Doing flips( on the ground not a trampoline)
59 23%
Drawing and painting REALLY well
174 67%
Speaking fluent japanese including being able to write about 3000 Kanji
27 10%
Voters: 260.
Page 1 of 3
I was thinking I might want to pursue a different field of endeavor as well as guitar and can't decide on which of these is best for impressing girls, so I ask you teenage fappers as I trust you guys are the ones who think about this subject most out of any demographic( I know I do )

any off topic discussions, reporting, posting of "fail", questioning the integrity of my intentions etc will result in e-dick slappings

Edit: for you language noobs out there, Kanji= Chinese characters used in Japanese writing
Last edited by Machine Gun Cat at Feb 7, 2009,
....what?

edit: ^^ ooooooh. yeah that would help.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
What 3 things?

EDIT: There we go
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes
Jimi Hendrix

"In paradise there are no walls"
Last edited by danny275 at Feb 7, 2009,
Don't play for girls, play for the music. /dickslap
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Pac-man. *reported*. You sir, fail. You are stupid and desperate.

Sorry I just had to. You know I don't mean those things, right?
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Last edited by chromeguitars at Feb 7, 2009,
The only way you can impress girls is by not trying to impress them at all...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by chromeguitars

Sorry I just had to.

*slap*
why is the first one even on there?

He did a flip, I must have him
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Don't do things for the girls. Do it because you love it, and because they add to who you are as a person. If you can dedicate yourself to something and enjoy yourself at the same time, it will be impressive enough.
playing at 40,000 BPM on guitar is clearly the real solution here.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by chromeguitars

Sorry I just had to.

You make no sense at all.
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
Quote by MightyAl
Impress them by cutting your testicles off with something sharp.

Better yet, a butter knife.
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Quote by iantheman
why is the first one even on there?

He did a flip, I must have him

Lol I must admit in retrospect, I only added that one because I can already do it and wanted to guage public opinion on it.

to be fear it does equal 1, courage 2, athleticism 3, Jealous comments on the part of people who are unable to pull off the maneuver 4, demonstration of ones "maneuvering" skills
Last edited by Machine Gun Cat at Feb 7, 2009,
It really depends on the girl. Would you not have thought that?
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

unless you want a weeaboo girlfriend speaking japaneese isnt a good way to impress girls
Quote by Child In Time
It really depends on the girl. Would you not have thought that?

ALL girls are impressed by flips
Quote by chromeguitars
Better yet, a butter knife.

That would take too long, and he might give up.
Epic drawing/painting skills. Skills so good they would suggest me drawing nude pictures of them, rather than me having to convince them to take their clothes off.
really, it depends on what kind of girls you are going for.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
None of that is going to help you get laid. In fact, the Japanese thing will pretty much guarantee your virginity for a long time.
Quote by Archaon
None of that is going to help you get laid. In fact, the Japanese thing will pretty much guarantee your virginity for a long time.

I forgot to mention that I generally go for Japanese chicks and it would help to be able to communticate better with the newly arrived ones who don't speak that much English
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
I forgot to mention that I generally go for Japanese chicks and it would help to be able to communticate better with the newly arrived ones who don't speak that much English

WHY?!?!?
Quote by binary-ghost
Last edited by chromeguitars at Feb 7, 2009,
Depends on the girl, but stop TRYING dammit. Just be.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by thelurker
kanji got me laid

Ay seriously? I know 340 complete with onyomi, kunyomi and at least one compound but that isn't nearly enough to understand like 80% of what you read

so how did you utilize epic Kanji skillz to get teh womanz?

(if you were joking I'm gunna look like such a prat )
Err, none of those. Confidence and a sense of humour with a dash of daring. Thats's what gets me laid.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
The best way to impress girls is to not be too good at anything and not try too hard to impress them. Girls prefer a real, honest person, not some sycophant saying "look @ me, I can has flipz and japanees and paintinz, yoo r two bewtiful for dis wurld lol."
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
^at those two posts

I'm not suggesting putting ones entire stock in being good at stuff I know that none of those abilities will swing a girl on their own, but surely they can't have a detrimental affect on your girl getting power
Out of the options, good artistic ability, I guess.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
^at those two posts

I'm not suggesting putting ones entire stock in being good at stuff I know that none of those abilities will swing a girl on their own, but surely they can't have a detrimental affect on your girl getting power

The girl will get a laugh or two out of it, but that's about it. I personally talk to them in spanish (doesn't work on french girls though)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Page 1 of 3