Page 1 of 2
Ok, so science fair is coming up. My friend went and bought mice to do our project with. Problem is, is that I don't know what we could do with mice. He wants to have one mouse listen to rock and the other mouse to listen to rap.

My ideal was to give the mice steroids and compare it to the other mouse.

Any ideals?

EDIT: There's four of the mice.
Last edited by justin129 at Feb 7, 2009,
Don't drug the poor things. Do the music thing, it's unoriginal enough to work.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by justin129
Ok, so science fair is coming up. My friend went and bought mice to do our project with. Problem is, is that I don't know what we could do with mice. He wants to have one mouse listen to rock and the other mouse to listen to rap.

My ideal was to give the mice steroids and compare it to the other mouse.

Any ideals?

Is your friend a musical elitist?
Give The Mice Acid It Will Be Great!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
don't give the little thing drugs.

How about you feed one of them with "X" food and the other one with "Y" food, then make them race, you'd be testing the quality of the food or something.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by LuckyBoys91
Unleash the mice and see if they are capable of taking over the world...

no just unleash the one with the big head, leave the tall skinny one in the cage.
Ask them what the answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everything is. I heard they were pretty close.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You bought mice before you knew what to do? Good thinking.

and what he said
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Don't drug the poor things. Do the music thing, it's unoriginal enough to work.

+1

best idea ever. should post the results.

but to make it more fascinating, have one mouse listen to rap for 20min/day and the other rock for the same amount of time, for a week, and then monitor there behaviours for another week to see if the rap mouse unleashes his 'hood on the rock mouse.
id suggest you see if mice understand proper grammar well enough to use the word idea when theres and idea and ideal when there is an ideal. just a thought.
Mice: Turns Out They Don't Like Penis
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Give one expensive cheese, and one cheapo Tesco value cheese. Then observe as expensive mouse suffers a mental breakdown when cheese is removed, and Tesco value mouse becomes a car thief to pay for his cheese habit.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
Give one expensive cheese, and one cheapo Tesco value cheese. Then observe as expensive mouse suffers a mental breakdown when cheese is removed, and Tesco value mouse becomes a car thief to pay for his cheese habit.

Quite appropriate that you posted in this thread.
Quote by Tire Me.
Quite appropriate that you posted in this thread.

I wouldn't have even clicked on it if it didn't mention mice, lol.

The real question is, which mouse am I?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
I wouldn't have even clicked on it if it didn't mention mice, lol.

The real question is, which mouse am I?

A lovely one for sure.

^This one.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
A lovely one for sure.

^This one.

Mmm, cheesy.
<//////>~ dA
-Schrödinger's cat, but it will be Schrödinger's mice... you can do it four times!
-You could reprove the gravity constant with them?
-Try to turn it in to gold, you just need a Nuclear Fission reactor, unless the mouse is made of atoms with less electrons and protons than gold... which they probably are, then you will need a Nuclear Fussion reactor, but we're not good at fussion like we are with fission...
-Give two prosseced food and give two unprosseced food, then see which one tastes better in the end.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Quote by CoreysMonster
give one of them the bible, and one of them the Quoran, and have them fight to the death.

And play Holy Wars in the background while filming it.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
Cut one of them open.

I'm not sure what this would demonstrate, but you should do it anyway.

EDIT:
Arm 2 of them with laser turrets on their heads and give a third one a small, low-yield tactical nuclear weapon and unleash them in a huge cage with a boa constrictor.

You will be proving whether or not technology makes that much of an improvement over nature. You will much more than just a science fair. I'm talking Nobel Prize here, buddy.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Last edited by Seryaph at Feb 7, 2009,
this is what happens when you make mice listen to rock

and then when you teach em to play guitar...
Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
Last edited by @#inyourface#@ at Feb 7, 2009,
steroids on the other hand...

Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
if you do steroids or anything like that for a school project you have to pass it on an institutional review board, you'd also need to do a bunch of crap to get the steroids.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'd say go with the music one. But instead of just rap and rock, go with classical and ambient music or something like that. Don't hurt the poor things, cause after the experiment you could keep them as pets or something.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Give each mouse a different advantage in battle then fight them.
Mouse + knife
Mouse + Pin cushion(reversed of course)
Mouse + Match (light it for him)
Mouse + laser beam
Give one a Danger Mouse costume and use black magic to turn the other one into his sidekick.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
Ok, i got one guys! I take two males one neutered and one not neutered. Then i take a female who's in heat and put them in the same cage. Then i'll observe the mice and watch their actions and see what happens.

eh?
Quote by justin129
Ok, i got one guys! I take two males one neutered and one not neutered. Then i take a female who's in heat and put them in the same cage. Then i'll observe the mice and watch their actions and see what happens.

eh?

Ten bucks says the non-neutured male and the female get it on.

Fairly predictable, don't you think?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Feed them all different strength cheeses, put them in a cage with a snake and observe which one gets eaten first.
Trust in me and fall aswell.
Last edited by moro_sky at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Ten bucks says the non-neutured male and the female get it on.

Fairly predictable, don't you think?

No. The point is if a rat can tell the difference from a male and a female. The neutered one is practically a girl.
Quote by justin129
No. The point is if a rat can tell the difference from a male and a female. The neutered one is practically a girl.

He doesn't think so.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I was always wondering what would happen if you smash mice in the LHC? Maybe you could solve this mystery of the universe :P

It's actually my friend's idea, but it's awesome (coz elephants wouldn't fit in the LHC)
Page 1 of 2