Okay, my friend just called to tell me that his phone keeps ringing, saying it's his number, then when he picks up, it will be like a loop. He'll say hello, then it will echo back, so he hears himself talking. Do you think this is really happening, or do you think he's full of ****? I kept saying he didn't want to spend the night alone, because his mom isn't there, and I'm wondering if he just wants me to come over to his house cuz he's bored (I already said I didn't really want to today), or what. He says if it happens again, he's coming to my house (I'm right down the block). This whole story seems unlikely, especially considering he says it shows up as his number, but his home phone doesn't have caller ID..... unless he meant he cell phone... anyways, anyone here see anyway this is possible?

And no, I will not tl;dr.
If he comes over, make sure he brings The Prestige.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
If he comes over, make sure he brings The Prestige.

Lol. That's going down in UG history.... poor Jake..
Quote by herby190
Lol. That's going down in UG history.... poor Jake..

How could you feel sorry for that sick circle-jerker?
some cell phones are possessed by demons, so yes, it's perfectly possible
When life gives you lemons, squirt juice in your enemies' eyes.
It's happened to me before. Don't know what causes it, think the in on your phone is too close to the out, so it goes out the hearing part and in the talking part, and just keeps going, I think it's because you hand is cuffed over the talking part, idk.
it could be that his washing machine is calling him.

what? there actually developing washing machines that you can program it to call you when its done.
Quote by djmay71
it could be that his washing machine is calling him.

what? there actually developing washing machines that you can program it to call you when its done.

Yeah its called a buzzer alarm.
One time the phone the phone rang and the caller-ID said it was our number calling so I answered it and said hello. Suddenly this creepy hobo-sounding old man comes on the phone and goes: "I know what you're thinking, why are you calling a little ****-a-roach like me?"

I hung up at that point.
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Then who was phone?

EDIT: it's finally happening, technology has advanced too much and it's trying to kill us
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Last edited by EnyoAdonai at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by EnyoAdonai

EDIT: it's finally happening, technology has advanced too much and it's trying to kill us

* best explanation yet
Tell him to ask himself (into the phone that is) if his refrigerator is running. Then, if he answers yes, then he should suggest to himself that he should go catch it. If the himself on the other end of him hangs up, then the problem is solved.

Or maybe he should get a new phone.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Hey man, I'm rating your toaster because I'm awesome (and desperate to get sigged), I'd say 5/10. While it looks cool, it seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
I swear to God this is copypasta.

I see this crap every other month or so.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by herby190
Okay, my friend just called to tell me that his phone keeps ringing, saying it's his number, then when he picks up, it will be like a loop. He'll say hello, then it will echo back, so he hears himself talking. Do you think this is really happening, or do you think he's full of ****? I kept saying he didn't want to spend the night alone, because his mom isn't there, and I'm wondering if he just wants me to come over to his house cuz he's bored (I already said I didn't really want to today), or what. He says if it happens again, he's coming to my house (I'm right down the block). This whole story seems unlikely, especially considering he says it shows up as his number, but his home phone doesn't have caller ID..... unless he meant he cell phone... anyways, anyone here see anyway this is possible?

And no, I will not tl;dr.

Just don't call him.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by EnyoAdonai

It actually seems more like it is just ****ing with us.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Dog--
Hey man, I'm rating your toaster because I'm awesome (and desperate to get sigged), I'd say 5/10. While it looks cool, it seems the top of those waffles are burnt.

I paraphrase-sigged you because my sig is otherwise full. And the fact you mistook toast for waffles.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST