What would you guys recommend for a pedal to be used for my rhythm overdrive tone?
I play Blues and Classic Rock, Clapton, ACDC, SRV, Hendrix, that kind of stuff.
I'm currently running a MIM Stratocaster (with Texas Specials), through a Peavey Classic VT Series and a TS-9.
Since the pedal will be used for just rhythm, im not looking for something too amazing, and thus the cheaper the better.
you already have a ts-9 can you use that instead..... but if you really want to buy one the Digitech Bad Monkey isnt to bad.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'm using the TS-9 for my solo sound, so that's why I'm looking for another pedal :p
i care about my rythm sound more than my lead sound tbh, whats wrong with the tubescreamer?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
It's a great sounding pedal, but I prefer it for lead tones, and I don't really want to buy another.
why do you need two different overdrives?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
you already have a ts-9 can you use that instead..... but if you really want to buy one the Digitech Bad Monkey isnt to bad.

The Bad Monkey is a TS9 clone basically.
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
The Bad Monkey is a TS9 clone basically.

but its cheaper................... if you dont want it then you should look at the Boss SD-1
feel free to add me
Blues Driver is awesome. It can get pretty heavy as well.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
but its cheaper................... if you dont want it then you should look at the Boss SD-1

He already has a TS9 though, why would he want something just like it.
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
He already has a TS9 though.

but he wants another one for his rhythm sound
feel free to add me
Total waste of cash OP. Be like the rest of us and EQ it differently, you don't need another pedal, go practice rather than waste $ pointlessly.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

But he said he wanted two different tones, one for leads and one for rhythm. Makes no sense to get another pedal that is practically the same thing, they'll sound the same.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB

Quote by swgb24
It's a great sounding pedal, but I prefer it for lead tones, and I don't really want to buy another.

Maybe you should pay attention.
Quote by Twist of fate
With their diets, finding a fat woman in Japan is like finding someone in the Pit with an IQ over 100.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Quote by Gabriel Tanaka
Maybe you should pay attention.

ok.............................
feel free to add me
Since your dead set on another pedal, I really like the Danolectro Cool Cat OD. It has a pretty nice Classic rock tone with my VJ.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan