And now the right one isn't as loud as it used to be. It still makes some noise, but not as much as it should. Is their anything I could do to fix them?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Get new ones.

/common sense
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Quote by RU Experienced?
Spill some water in the left headphone so that they're both making relatively the same amount of noise.

Problem solved.

That is a bad idea.

Meh, there goes another 50$...

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

let it dry and see how it is. Probably all it is is moisture making the cup of the speaker weigh more and thus not being able to move as easily. It should dry OK.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
let it dry and see how it is. Probably all it is is moisture making the cup of the speaker weigh more and thus not being able to move as easily. It should dry OK.

Well it happened 2 days ago, and I used a blow dryer on low and cool for a few minutes, but I'll wait a lil bit longer.

Theres really not much you can do for that. The water might have dissolved something soft in it, i had a pair where that happened and i had to get new ones.

-Exavior
Its probably a bit dumb to put them in your ear because:

electricity + water + right next to brain = you/0
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I fixed it by sucking on the speaker. Ooooh yeah!

Quote by Pinky19
I fixed it by sucking on the speaker. Ooooh yeah!

Told you it would work.
Sail upon the open skies
Should have yanked them from the plug as soon as you could.

I left my skullcandy in my pants and my mom washed them.

It was for the better though, no damage, just cleaned the earwax that builds up in them (anyone with skullcandy will know what I'm talking about).

Quote by EnyoAdonai
Its probably a bit dumb to put them in your ear because:

electricity + water + right next to brain = you/0

I doubt those headphones have enough ampage/voltage to do any damage to him...