What setting would I need/use to get a tone that sounds like something Jimmy Page would use. Like is it straight distortion and max treble or whatever? I don't really know that much about pedals and what everything means, I don't bother to learn everything out there, I just play.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
umm try the serachbar for the ultimate settings thread mate!
its really just kinda trebbly not alot of distortion
good luck!
I believe he uses a Telecaster on Stairway to Heaven.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by FlamingSofa
What setting would I need/use to get a tone that sounds like something Jimmy Page would use. Like is it straight distortion and max treble or whatever? I don't really know that much about pedals and what everything means, I don't bother to learn everything out there, I just play.

Too vague. Name a specific album, song, live performance, etc... LZI and LZII sound nothing a like. His live tone in early '69 is different from his live tone in mid '69 and that's different to his tone in late '69. His Hiwatts had a different character than his Marshalls. His Marshalls changed a bit in tone as well. In short, he more than one tone and a number of ways of getting tones from recording techniques to different gear.

Go through this to get an idea at the gear he used. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=889990&page=1&pp=20