Hi, I'm thinking about getting one of these two guitars, both have the features I want, both are almost the same price, the only big difference is the manufacturer...

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-EX400-Electric-Guitar?sku=512028

or

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-FUTURA-CustomEX-with-Fixed-Bridge-Electric-Guitar?sku=515615

Thanks for any help
Quote by leavesandman
i hope your children get aids

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Member Number 11 of Metallica Mensa
yeah, I'm just trying to determine which one is better quality. and thank you
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Get the Ltd. That Epi would be sexy if it was a normal explorer but that extra wood above the neck ruins the whole guitar imo
Ltd
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
The epi has better electronics, but the Ltd is nicer looking. Depends on your preference.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Thats a good point... I don't really care about cosmetics... but the fact that it has 24 frets is a plus
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

I love Large bodied guitars too.... which both are
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

Still.

That Epi is nasty. Really nasty. Explorers are nasty to begin with, but it looks like ****.
Quote by uk.mace
If you don't care about aesthetics it's a no brainer. The Epi is massively reduced, you're saving over $500, with which you could almost buy the LTD!!

thats very true... the ad claims it's on sale
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson

thats why I said Claims.... lol
Quote by leavesandman

Quote by richwatkinson