Page 1 of 2
ok, pit, share your funny stories of the worst drive-thru resturant experiances you've ever had. Ex: Mc Donalds, BK, Wendy's, White Castle, etc...

Mine just happened a few minutes ago when I went to BK. I tried ordering 5 different things and the guy on the other side said that they didn't have them at the time. It somewhat went like this:

Me: Can I get a chocolate shake-

BK guy: sorry, the shake machine is broken.

Me: Ok... Umm... Can I get two Hershey's chocolate pies? (those are awesome)

BK guy: Sorry, we do not have any more of them at this time.

Me:Ok, how about a chicken sandwich?

BK guy: We have no chicken right now...

Me: Alright fine, I'll have a whopper with onion rings and a dr. Pepper

BK guy: We are out of onion rings and Dr. Pepper.

Me: Fine! Fries and a diet coke!

BK guy: your total is $7.50, please drive around

Now it's your turn, pit
"Can i have 5 chicken McNuggets? Take one out i'm taking care of my weight."

"A large diet coke... Diet, remember i'm watching my weight"
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
It seems like everywhere I go, the people at drive-thrus are idiots.

yes they are, matt, yes they are...
i am the bad experience, i give those drive through people hell with my witty comments and funny voices.
Sorry TS, that was me. Rough day, huh?
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I went to Wendy's, got a Baconator, came home and shat bricks for 30 minutes.

Does that count?
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
I don't know, but whenever I go to McDonald's at lunch and they ask for my name I tell them it's Xerxes. They've caught on now, when my friend yelled my real name at me.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Seven-fifty for fries and diet coke? That sounds kind of steep. The worst that's happened to me is I went to a McDonald's and they guy behind the couter picked up the thing of tea I was getting tea at that moment causing great anger with me so we got in a fight. We laugh about it now...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Bamitchell
Sorry TS, that was me. Rough day, huh?

definately... probably the worst day ever...
At the BK Lounge, I ordered my food and we pulled up. There was another car in front of us, and the car looked like it was rocking. Then screaming started and a woman jumped out of the car, and she grabbed her kid from the back seat and ran inside the store. She and the guy in the drivers seat (her husband) got in some sort of fight and he knifed her twice. We backed up to the other side of the parking lot to watch from a distance and the guy stayed in the car. Pretty soon after, police and paramedics came and dude got arrested.
The woman ended up being okay.
But more importantly, I got free food.
Last edited by ctp93 at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by Just_a_picker
Seven-fifty for fries and diet coke? That sounds kind of steep. The worst that's happened to me is I went to a McDonald's and they guy behind the couter picked up the thing of tea I was getting tea at that moment causing great anger with me so we got in a fight. We laugh about it now...

no, whopper, fries and drink...
Quote by ctp93
At the BK Lounge, I ordered my food and we pulled up. There was another car in front of us, and the car looked like it was rocking. Then screaming started and a woman jumped out of the car, and she grabbed her kid from the back seat and ran inside the store. She and the guy in the drivers seat (her husband) got in some sort of fight and he knifed her twice. We backed up to the other side of the parking lot and the guy stayed in the car. Pretty soon after, police and paramedics came and dude got arrested.
The woman ended up being okay.
But more importantly, I got free food.

...holy ****....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
my friends and i went through a drive-thru backwards once. the guy that was behind us (or in front of?) looked like he was getting angry at our antics. he then flicked us off, and made a phone call. being 2 in the morning, we decided to not stick around to see who he called.

....and then i reached into my pocket and found $100
Quote by randomhero93
yes they are, matt, yes they are...

Oiy! Didn't notice it was you. Good to see a veteran around.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Oiy! Didn't notice it was you. Good to see a veteran around.

ha! yep, it's me! i got no avi or sig, so it's hard to tell when i'm around, you really gotta pay attention to the names lol
Quote by randomhero93
no, whopper, fries and drink...

Ah...still sounds steep to me, but whatever. I eat at mom and pop burger joints. You need triple bypass surgery just from walking in the door. A grease-burger with extra grease...yum!
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
KFC makes me **** bricks all the time for prolonged periods of time.

Another time me and my grade 9 class and another grade 9 class from a local school when on an outdoor education 5 day feild trip to the mountains, and on the way there (5 hour drive) some of my classmates went and got some KFC at a stop 2 hours in. For the remaining 3 hours we smelt nothing but **** on a crouded school bus. But it was awsome when we finally got there. It was a cool feildtrip.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Quote by Skierinanutshel
my friends and i went through a drive-thru backwards once. the guy that was behind us (or in front of?) looked like he was getting angry at our antics. he then flicked us off, and made a phone call. being 2 in the morning, we decided to not stick around to see who he called.

dude that is ****ing awsome...
im gonna try that some day...
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Quote by Skierinanutshel

....and then i reached into my pocket and found $100

Just to clarify, do you mean that you went through the drive thru normally except that your car was in reverse, or do you mean you went through the drive thru beginning with what would be the exit of the drive thru?
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Last edited by ilikeguitar90 at Feb 7, 2009,
Personally having worked at a Tim Hortons, alot of the customers we get are ****ing twats. They'll drive up to the mic, yell obscenities into the mic to get our attention, and THEN proceed to decide what they want, while there is a huge pile-up behind them.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
holy crap how could they run out of so many things like that?

My worst experience in a drive-thru is actually from the employee perspective. I was working a graveyard so all the p-heads come through, one of them ordered a double cheese burger, payed for it, then realised that we had a promo burger that he could get two of for a dollar extra. He changed his mind and said he wanted them instead and we told him, we can't do that you've paid already*, and you also need another dollar... he starts screaming at me and this other guy and threatening to rip down the bars over the window and kill us and stuff... it was pretty scary.

* we couldve offered him a refund, but on graveyard shifts you have to be good looking and have a vagina to recieve good service.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by ilikeguitar90
Just to clarify, do you mean you went through the drive thru with your car in reverse, or went through the drive thru beginning with what would be the exit of the drive thru?

car in reverse. we backed up the whole way around taco bells' drive-thru.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

that's pretty damn epic. lol
Ugh had a Mc****up tonight.

''Can we have a double chzbgr meal and vegetable baguette meal with milk shakes''

Next window... ''sorry we are out of shakes''

''You need to refund the difference because shakes are more expensive''

''OK ill need to check with my manager''

''**** it ill just take our food''

''because you ordered veggie and we are so proud to be health conscious, you have to park and wait for your food.''

''there are no parking spaces''

''Just park in the street''

15 minutes later we drive thru again

''Sorry we will be with you shortly''

10 mins later

some immigrant worker tosses our food through the window, i try to check they didnt **** it up but its too late..no double cheeseburger and 3 fries

''I dont care ill just eat the fries''

''Im not having that''

Girlfriend kicks some ass

Hands me a small light bag with a NON DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER

I just eat it and go.
Last edited by DegaMeth at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by Skierinanutshel

hahaha classic sounds fun I'm going to try that sometime!
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by randomhero93
ok, pit, share your funny stories of the worst drive-thru resturant experiances you've ever had. Ex: Mc Donalds, BK, Wendy's, White Castle, etc...

Mine just happened a few minutes ago when I went to BK. I tried ordering 5 different things and the guy on the other side said that they didn't have them at the time. It somewhat went like this:

Me: Can I get a chocolate shake-

BK guy: sorry, the shake machine is broken.

Me: Ok... Umm... Can I get two Hershey's chocolate pies? (those are awesome)

BK guy: Sorry, we do not have any more of them at this time.

Me:Ok, how about a chicken sandwich?

BK guy: We have no chicken right now...

Me: Alright fine, I'll have a whopper with onion rings and a dr. Pepper

BK guy: We are out of onion rings and Dr. Pepper.

Me: Fine! Fries and a diet coke!

BK guy: your total is $7.50, please drive around

Now it's your turn, pit

Man that is really strange. Im home from college this weekend and went to BK for the first time in a while, and the same thing happened. They were out of shakes and their frying machine was broken, which basically means you can't have anything but a salad. They said they had no nuggets, burgers, or anything like that haha. I didn't get anything though, I went to taco bell.
Last edited by TheWaydown at Feb 7, 2009,
ha, these are some funny stories. here's an older one

at white castle with my friends and we get a crave case. while we're eating, we hear an argument between a customer in the drive thru and the employee. Supposedly, they forgot to give the customer their ONE order of fries even after the guy had ordered 3 crave cases and 10 sacks of chicken rings and mozzarella (sp?) sticks.
Haha this was maybe the best experience ever actually, we were stoned and went to Taco Bell, it was awesome. We were sitting there and we had to order like three times and then we got up to the drive thru and I see that the chick is talking on the phone. In all the sense in my head I conclude she must be calling the police because well she somehow knows we're stoned so we paid and tried so hard to act cool. Then we roll down the window to pay and I start laughing my ass because when you try to not laugh you laugh. So I'm laughing hysterically and my friends yelling at me for giving it away that we were high. We then freak out because we were convinced we have been in this line for an hour. We look at the clock and it has been five minutes.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I don't know, but whenever I go to McDonald's at lunch and they ask for my name I tell them it's Xerxes. They've caught on now, when my friend yelled my real name at me.

ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
i went to dunkin donuts and they were out of donuts.
Thrashing is my business and business is good
The guy told me "experience" was spelled "experience" rather than "experiance." I've got to say, I was crushed.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
to make a great drivethru story
1.) pull up to mic
2.) order large meal...like 4 hamburgers with extra onion & mayonnaise
3.) pull out of drive thru line before you get to the window
4.) get back into the back of the line
5.) repeat & see the magic happen

oh yeah, nothin special but i was n the zaxby's drive thru & i got bored in class so i doodled the rhcp emblem on my wrist, & the ladys like
Lady:"hey...is that a tattoo or a drawn"
Me:"...its a doodle"
lady:"kew...kewl"
(sitting in car with lady leaning in the window...awkward silence)
Me:...
Lady:...
Me:"...so...is the food ready"
lady: "oh...almost forgot"
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Last edited by Clutch32192 at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by Clutch32192
to make a great drivethru story
1.) pull up to mic
2.) order large meal...like 4 hamburgers with extra onion & mayonnaise
3.) pull out of drive thru line before you get to the window
4.) get back into the back of the line
5.) repeat & see the magic happen

oh yeah, nothin special but i was n the zaxby's drive thru & i got bored in class so i doodled the rhcp emblem on my wrist, & the ladys like
Lady:"hey...is that a tattoo or a drawn"
Me:"...its a doodle"
lady:"kew...kewl"
(sitting in car with lady leaning in the window...awkward silence)
Me:...
Lady:...
Me:"...so...is the food ready"
lady: "oh...almost forgot"

She obviously wanted your penis.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Page 1 of 2