I just sold my valveking head and tomorrow I am going to buy a Genz Benz El Diablo from some guy on craigslist.

Has anyone played these heads?
Cause I want to know from actual owners if this amp can do death metal/Metalcore tones.
I also will be using a BBE sonic Max with the head and a B52 cabinet.

I think they are discontinued.
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Fender 4x12 loaded with t75's
Epiphone LP-100
Fender Stratocaster Highway one
i've tried the combo, i thought it was pretty metal. i liked it a lot, but a lot of people don't, they seem to be very love/hate. see if the guy will let you try it first before parting with cash...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Very love/hate indeed, and yeah they can do metal fine. I'd love some clips if you end up getting it.
WTLTL 2011
yeah, on HC they almost excommunicate you if you admit to liking it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well i am probably going to use it for awhile and re sell it and buy a peavey 3120.
I'll let you guys know how it sounds by tomorrow.
El Diablos aren't that easy to sell.

Be prepared to lose some money when you resell it.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
yeah, if you're thinking of selling it on, the whole "love/hate" thing becomes much more serious- it's not just a matter of your liking it in that case.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
congratulations man, HNAD

clipzΩ nao
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Quote by xBOPx
I actually like the sound of the amp.

so do i. if you like it, then buy it, but be aware that if you want to sell it on, that it's love/hate and not everyone likes it, so you might not get as high a resale value as you'd like. that's all.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?