I saw some Hannah Montana ones earlier. So I think as long as you don't even ****ing think about that you'll be fine.
Get XMen ones! :P
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Takes me back to the good old days of elementary schools, back when Valentines Day wasn't depressing and lame for guys like me.

Anyhow get some cool cartoon ones, Batman perhaps?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Exavior
i dont mean to be insulting but... how old are you?

See you say that and it's totally insulting, not to be insulting but f*ck you, I'm 15 it's all about the fun of the holiday you don't need to be an ass choker ( i totally just threw two words together ther) about it
Quote by uk.mace
Get Cannibal Corpse ones

Do they make those

EDIT I may go with batman if there's nothing else
why are u gonna give batman valentines cards? what do those look like?
Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
Quote by @#inyourface#@
why are u gonna give batman valentines cards? what do those look like?

Batman doesn't need Valentine's day cards. He's happy staying at home with Robin.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy