well, our band has to be really ****ing ghetto and our singer has to plug his mic into a guitar amp... at maximum vol, the volume is right but the feedback is a pain in the ass... anything we can do or use within a $150 budget?
Thanks
Get a vocal amp/PA/etc. Also keep the mic away from the amp. Tell your singer to sing louder, and then he won't have to turn it up as much.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
yeah we've been having the same problem. we just made her stand away from the amp and it sounded fine.
I can think of one. It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works

Sorry, had to.
Quote by bendystraw
Google searches only run people $0.00 these days, try that.

Ahh, the "use google" replies, for people that don't have a ****ing clue.

I second the "move further away from the amp" and "buy a vocal amp" replies, I don't think there are any other ways of getting past this. I'm assuming you don't have the distortion channel on...

Actually, here's an idea, raise the amp up to head-level, and then turn the volume down a bit.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
ok, solution:

tell your singer to provide himself with a use-able PA, or he is kicked out of the band.

why?

wouldnt you expect a guitarist to have his own equipment? if you join a band, isnt it thought that you should bring your own equipment.

or yeah, turn down the amps and tell the drummer to bring it down/use brush sticks.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
ok, solution:

tell your singer to provide himself with a use-able PA, or he is kicked out of the band.

why?

wouldnt you expect a guitarist to have his own equipment? if you join a band, isnt it thought that you should bring your own equipment.

or yeah, turn down the amps and tell the drummer to bring it down/use brush sticks.

...well he's right!