since my band split up I've been writing and recording some solo stuff, the recording quality isnt great as it is all home recorded, all instruments are played by myself and I'm looking for a bit of feedback.

http://www.myspace.com/thedefinitiveedition

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
I thought it honestly sounded really cool and I dont even like punk roch that much. keep up the good work. Just work on your drum micicing, it sounded like way too lo-fi, even for punk.
I love that Authority is just a state of mind song
yeah I did two years of sound technology when I was in college and I still cant mix for ****, some of the tracks are live drums and some are programmed but my equipment is awful, the live drums are recorded through the one mic I have (sm58) and most of my kit is in desperate need of replacing! I'd love to get into a studio but I dont have the money or time haha

authority is just a state of mind is the newest one, am thinking of redoing the vocals, theyre not as strong as they could be thanks for your comments
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Daang, great! I love lo-fi punk haha! The songs are really good and I think that the style is kind of like.. Yeah yeah yeahs meets the sonics but better, great voice also! All songs were good but my favorite is Let it lie, I dont have anything bad to say about it, maybe rise the volume a little in the mix of Authority is just a state of mind, it is a rocking song but it's kinda quiet! I thought it was all around awesome. Cheers!