Im trying to learn a song and apparently i have to tune my guitar to:
"Db-Gb-Db-Gb-Bb-Db"

I only know how to tune my guitar to standard tuning. would someone be able to help me tune to this (by mentioning frets, etc.) and also explain what i'm doing (is it drop d or...) so i'll have a little understanding afterwards

any help is much appreciated
Hi. I need help about how to add friends in this site. I'm just new to it and I'm getting lost sometimes. I have tried adding before but it required my email address and I still haven't added the friends I wanted to add. And I can't find the search module so i could search the friends I know who are already members of UG. Can anyone please help me?
Quote by Porsche31
Hi. I need help about how to add friends in this site. I'm just new to it and I'm getting lost sometimes. I have tried adding before but it required my email address and I still haven't added the friends I wanted to add. And I can't find the search module so i could search the friends I know who are already members of UG. Can anyone please help me?

This has nothing to do with the thread. You should have made a thread about it.

Since you're here, though, I'll help you out.

I thought to sign up for UG, you had to give a valid email adress. If that's the case, then you should simply be able to hit "add friend" on a user's profile and a request will be sent. The search module is near the top of the page, next to 'Control Panel, FAQ, Members List, Search'

If you still can't find it, here is the search page.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
This has nothing to do with the thread. You should have made a thread about it.

Since you're here, though, I'll help you out.

I thought to sign up for UG, you had to give a valid email adress. If that's the case, then you should simply be able to hit "add friend" on a user's profile and a request will be sent. The search module is near the top of the page, next to 'Control Panel, FAQ, Members List, Search'

If you still can't find it, here is the search page.

Ahhh that's it!!! I'm so blind... Thank you very much... Now, I am getting more accustomed to this site everyday... Thanks for your help and your concern.

Very much appreciated