Quote by Satchafunkilus
Im in the need to buy a wah pedal, but with so many options (Dunlop, Ibanez, Behringer, etc) so I need to know which to go for. thank you.

what style of music do you play and take off behringer on your list
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I play rock, metal, classic rock, and I already checked on Behringer, its a 30 dollar HellBabe that sucks most likely. But If you know the song Perfect Situation from Weezer or Searching from Joe Satriani then you would know why I cant live without wah.
the Dunlop Crybaby From Hell wah. it is PERFECT for metal and rock, definetly, just read the reviews for it
i thought perfect situation was a talk box?

*listens*

and what is your budget? maybe go with an RMC wah....

edit: yeah, it's a wah. which song on make believe has the talk box? i havent listened to that album in a while.....

doubledoseofedit: nevermind, it is beverly hills.....
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Feb 7, 2009,
Quote by Satchafunkilus
I play rock, metal, classic rock, and I already checked on Behringer, its a 30 dollar HellBabe that sucks most likely. But If you know the song Perfect Situation from Weezer or Searching from Joe Satriani then you would know why I cant live without wah.

well the weeping demon is a good wah for high gain but not for classic rock
the Crybaby Q is a pretty versatile wah it can go to Thrashy stuff to bluesy ones.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
i use a rocktron tri-wah, it has normal, classic, and bass settings for only about $80 it sounds great
Quote by Skierinanutshel
i thought perfect situation was a talk box?

*listens*

and what is your budget? maybe go with an RMC wah....

My budget is about 100 bucks. I dont think weezer has ever used a talk box lol.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
they have one on beverly hills. and ok, with $100 RMC wahs are out of the picture. maybe go into a store and A/B dunlop and vox wahs?

They do? Is that what that sound is on their first solo on beverly hills? I have always wondered what that was.
i have a crybaby and a morley and i prefer the morley, cuz its switchless and i think it has a better sounding sweep. so i say get a morley
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
yeah i say look at morleys
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
dunlop cryyyybaby
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I use a Dunlop Classic Crybaby. About 100 bucks, comes with a power supply, great sound, true bypass (if you think you need it) Only thing is mine came with a scratchy pot, so you might have to slap some contact cleaner on it if you get one.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
the vox v847 is about 90 bucks and i absolutely love it... although being an alternative kid i dont find much use for it other then piddling around and jamming with my buds
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
Quote by Raijouta
I use a Dunlop Classic Crybaby. About 100 bucks, comes with a power supply, great sound, true bypass (if you think you need it) Only thing is mine came with a scratchy pot, so you might have to slap some contact cleaner on it if you get one.

the classic crybaby's are not true bypass, unless it was modded to be so.
im pretty sure hes making a signature wah with vox or something
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
the classic crybaby's are not true bypass, unless it was modded to be so.

That's weird, because mine is and I haven't messed with the internals since I bought it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??