i usually get Planetwaves from any guitar shop, ive never had one break or fail at all and they get some rough usage
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
If you can solder I suggest buying some switchcraft jacks and getting some george L cable and making your own.

Otherwise, planet waves and livewire are good cables.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
if you can get a good deal i got a monster 21ft cable for 30 bucks canadian brand new.

they are serviceable and durable, and life-time warranty. planet waves are good too, just the shielding can go sometimes
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']damn straight. How do our ghetto counterparts say..."Kickin it old school"?

currently upgrading my gear but here's the stuff im keeping
Gibson les paul studio
Rebuilt ibanez rg
Ibanez rgr421exfm

Hopefully a new amp soon
Thanks, will try and get a Planetwaves. Will prob go for the solder job next time around or if I'm feeling rich, the Monster (nice cable, price to match).
you're in the UK, get cleartones. It's the LAW.

excellent quality cables, for very little money. it's win-win. they annihilate planet waves, for half the price (if not less).

http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html (you want the instrument cables)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?