Anyone used this pup much before?

Thinking of buying a used one. I mostly want a lead tone with a bit of crunch, but i really want a pup which will enhance harmonics.

Yes i know pinch harmonics are mostly technique. But its well known some pups are better for enhancing harmonics than others.

The body of my latest frankensteiner is a rgx121 alder.
Try that and the Full shred... Very good clear pickups. On the higher output side, try a Duncan Distortion and a JB, and a LOT of dimarzios are very clear.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Screamin' Demon was designed to be in maple bodied guitars and in them it sounds awesome. Its George Lynch's pickup and of course he prefers maple bodied guitars. It could work with alder but like I said it was made for maple. You could check out the JB or SH-11 Custom Custom for example.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
thanks guys

i was thinking a distortion as well, just i can get this sh12 for a 3rd of new price.

i might hold off.

what makes a pup better for enhancing harmonics? simply output?

clearly actives do the job the best. but i want a passive.
Its not simply just output, as my SD '78 Model is awesome with harmonics and is rated at 9.1k but higher output pickups do make it easier yea.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
when i briefly owned a JS100, it came with a Screaming Demon. It was coil-tappable, and handled well in the basswood body, i prefer my pickups to be that tiny bit more articulate with notes though.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...