So i just picked up a Mesa Express 5:50 and i have to say that i love this amp...the cleans are amazing has tones of tone and drop it into the 5 watt mode, its like having a whole new amp...now does anyone have any good settings...i am playing a American made Strat through it..
Quote by nwfd98
So i just picked up a Mesa Express 5:50 and i have to say that i love this amp...the cleans are amazing has tones of tone and drop it into the 5 watt mode, its like having a whole new amp...now does anyone have any good settings...i am playing a American made Strat through it..

Try the ultimate settings thread.
And I'm really not sure what you're talking about with the "whole new amp" thing. It doesn't change the dynamics that much. Sounds to me like youre repeating what the GC salesman told you.

Oh, and Mesa has recommended settings in the back of the manual.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
ya it does change the tone of the amp and i am aware of the settings in the manual.....sorry you have a negative out look on things to bad you cant just be a normal non-jaded individual and be positive...and by the way i am not just repeating what the sales guy said.....
I own that amp, and have for about 8 months. I've got tons of experience with it.

But it does have quite nice cleans.

Oh, and I appreciate the fact that you're able to brilliantly psychoanalyze me based on one forum post. I didn't realize they taught Psych classes in high school these days.

Don't judge me.
Last edited by theoreticmusic at Feb 7, 2009,
Great amp. Hoping for that to be my next one when I get a little better to justify spending that much. Mesa's are worth it though, have fun!
Quote by bigfoamfinger
Great amp. Hoping for that to be my next one when I get a little better to justify spending that much. Mesa's are worth it though, have fun!

No, just an OK amp. It's not really worth the price.

Don't judge me.
Congrats, too bad you didn't get an F50 or a DC5.

Also, +1 to theorticmusic. He might be an ass, but he's right
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Congrats, too bad you didn't get an F50 or a DC5.

Also, +1 to theorticmusic. He might be an ass, but he's right

Hey, man, I enjoy being asked to suck people's balls. It's nice to out all the gay 15 year olds on UG.

Don't judge me.
if u want a great amp try the mesa lonestar...its about 2300 bucks but its omggggg amazing Lol
Quote by theoreticmusic
I own that amp, and have for about 8 months. I've got tons of experience with it.

But it does have quite nice cleans.

Oh, and I appreciate the fact that you're able to brilliantly psychoanalyze me based on one forum post. I didn't realize they taught Psych classes in high school these days.

I agree with your posts, but my high school actually does teach psych classes.

PLease don't kill me.