Page 1 of 4
Ok. This dream happened a couple of years ago, but I can still remember it pretty clearly. I was coming out of my room and then I was in this huge mansion filled with marble floor and walls. Then I see ghosts just floating by. It was messed up so I jumped out of the window and then I found out that the world is taken over by something that I can't remember. So the lion from that Narnia thing appeared and we were preparing a war against them. Then everything turned into a first person thing and me and my squad which contained of a couple of guys I know were stationed at this abandoned building. Everything went quiet and it was dark so I was like "What's going on?" and no one answered. Then I turned around and everyone was dead and there was this thing I called the Craig monster. It was a big thing with a cloak over and all you could see was the eyes. I was like o shi and I jumped out of the window which now I remember wasn't there when I first came in. I then rolled away and went super fast and it was pretty cool. Then Android 17 and 18 appeared from DBZ which I don't know why since I watched DBZ when I was like 6 or something. I was running away while they were shooting energy balls out of their ass and then there was a cliff and I accidentally slipped and while I was falling I realized that I could fly so I did and then I woke up.

So how about you guys?
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
All of mine.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
WELL... i was 6 and i "woke up" and i walked downstairs to get a drink and there was a ****ing gorilla sitting at my dinner table drinking a V8... it sat so still... like a ninja
One time I dreamt I was trapped in this alley behind a chainlink fence in the early morning, and on the other side of the fence was this humanoid freak who wanted to kill and mutilate me. I just knew I wouldn't get out of there alive because I was completely alone with this creature, after a while I woke up.

This other time I dreamt this father and son grabbed the father's brother and cut his ear off with a serrated-edge knife. So yeah.
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
I remember having sex with a rhino. It was fu.cked up.

I usually don't but sigged.
i had a dream that i was this thing called the craig monster. and i was facing some guy with his very own squad and the lion from narnia.

then those guys from dbz came and i left.

weirdest dream ever
I once dreamed that I came blood... I didn't sleep for weeks
I like R&B Slow Jam & Funk songs best. Comment me if you likey.
Pretty much all music is good to me.
Haters gonna hate
there was a t rex loose in my city once. i got away from it and went to the other side of town, where my family was randomly camping out on a bowling alley roof (nothing ot do with the t rex). then it came where we were and eat a ton of pepole and was hunting me. and no matter how far i got it always found me, intill it eventuly took a gient bite out of me and i woke up.
I got Mark Morton's autograph.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
i walked around my school with a katana, an uzi, and was proficient in killing. after the 3rd person, a combo bar appeared and kept on following me around. it stayed above me until i was blasted away by a sniper rifle.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
I used to have a quote sigged, from a thread like this, where the guy said there was a girl he really liked, and he wanted to practice sex, so he fucked some guy he met in a gas station.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by ozy!d!ot
i walked around my school with a katana, an uzi, and was proficient in killing. after the 3rd person, a combo bar appeared and kept on following me around. it stayed above me until i was blasted away by a sniper rifle.

Sniper Rifle= C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER!!!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
I had a dream that the dude from Dokken busted through a wall and played a shredding solo

It was pretty epic
I think the sickest dream i had was after watching 'Princess Mononoke'. I dreamed that I was being chased by this unstoppable goo and I was with my friends. Some of them got eaten by the goo. The only reason we got away is because we could fly in that dream.

It was weird.
In response to my admission of Virginity:
Quote by RPGoof
We're all virgins here, don't worry.
Quote by iantheman
I used to have a quote sigged, from a thread like this, where the guy said there was a girl he really liked, and he wanted to practice sex, so he fucked some guy he met in a gas station.

omg hahaha.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
i was helping my brother commit a murder at my old high school, when some one dropped off an 18 month old baby wither her hands where her feet should be and her feet where her hands should be, so i had to cart around this adorable looking deformed baby around these school hallways while trying to help my brother commit this heinous crime, all the while stopping buy dropping in classes with teachers and classmates i already had, trying to catch up on work i've already done while dealing with this needy deformed baby

christ i woke and said to myself, "what in the hell was that?"
When I was maybe about 5 I think I had the strangest dream I can remember (besides the one where I went downstairs for some water and some human dressed in a space suit kidnapped me). I was led into a deep dark cave and there was this bat and an iguana. The iguana starting pooping uncontrollably on the bat and the bat was eating it. It then spat the shit into my eyes and both ate me alive. Afterwards, the bat ate the iguana.
Last edited by dantheguitarist at Feb 7, 2009,
Alright, well recently I had a dream where I beat michaelangelo (orange ninja turtle) to death with my erect phallus then proceeded to rinse the blood off my weiner in a public urinal. I then proceeded to have sex with some chick I saw while i exited the bathroom. She was blonde and wearing only a trenchcoat.

It was hot.
Quote by The Shroom420
I had a dream that the dude from Dokken busted through a wall and played a shredding solo

It was pretty epic

we're the dream warrrrrrrriors
I've had dreams where the toilet tried to kill me. It was around the time of some ad for an air freshener where the toilet smiled, and it freaked me out. I don't remember how it killed me, but I know it was shuffling/walking/moving around behind me. And I had an aerial view of it all.

Also I've had dreams where I'm told that I'm in a dream but I don't do anything about it.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
The only wet dream I've ever had was about the Simpson having sex in a boxing ring.

I have no idea what it means either.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Feb 7, 2009,
I was looking for the Necronomicon in a big mansion with Dan Marino.

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Julz127
Um I've never told anyone this but the first (and only) Time I had a wet dream was about the Simpson having sex in a boxing ring.

Aristrocrat-style? Or just the parents?

Why do I even care?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

TF2 Player?
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
I remember having sex with a rhino. It was fu.cked up.

I had a similar dream, I was jerking off a bull. I woke up and turns out I was the bull.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by ozy!d!ot
omg hahaha.

It was from HuckIt, so if you see him you should ridicule him.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by thewho68
Aristrocrat-style? Or just the parents?

Why do I even care?

Just homer and marge. Plus there was always a rope or sausage or something obscuring their genitals, in true simpsons style.
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Oh and once I had a perfectly normal dream which I can't even really remember, then all of a sudden my vision got distorted and I was in one of the random battles in Final Fantasy. It was all turn based and had health bars and it was in 3rd person and everything.
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Quote by Julz127
Just homer and marge. Plus there was always a rope or sausage or something obscuring their genitals, in true simpsons style.

I feel so....dirty.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

TF2 Player?
not too messed up but i just remembered this cause i was watching scrubs.... pretty much the other day i had a nightmare that scrubs changed it's theme song and i was like WHAT THE H*LL and was freaking out.
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Quote by Julz127
The only wet dream I've ever had was about the Simpson having sex in a boxing ring.

actually i think every human has had a stupid dream like that of the simpsons, but nobody else wants to admit it
Quote by stringsquealer
actually i think every human has had a stupid dream like that of the simpsons, but nobody else wants to admit it

Really? I feel much better about it now, maybe I'll talk to my sex-ed teacher.
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I dreampt that a nuclear bomb was going to be dropped on my city in a few hours, and there was nothing anyone could do about it, and we weren't allowed to leave. So I wandered round, seeing if there were any girls who didn't want to die as virgins and chilling with my friends and family. Then, at about two minutes to the explosion, I repented to God all of a sudden, and a Chinook being flown by two pigs came and hovered just above reachable height and wouldn't let me on.

edit (forgot to finnish): And then the bomb went off and I woke up.
Last edited by Milesthedude at Feb 7, 2009,
i once was ****in some hawt chick and suddenly she turned into an old disgusting woman...

that was really ****ed up.
Page 1 of 4