Ok, so this is my first cover and my first time ever singing anything so go easy on me

And I know the vocals suck it's just to keep it interesting, although I do think I did ok at the end.

C4C

It's in my profile
Last edited by dolphinfan2k5 at Feb 8, 2009,
Hey man thanks for the kind words on the cover, mind blowing quality on your guitar here, really took me back. As you've mentioned with your vocals i wouldnt say they fit the style perfectly, there seems to be a slight lack of commitment/confidence behind them, you have a grasp of pitch somewhat, so why not push it? Anyway, awesome sounding guitar, would love to know how you're recording that, can never get a good electric recording. Awesome work.
Thank you.

The thing with the vocals is its the first time I've really sang anything, and I am in my dorm room trying to be kinda quiet so people in the hall don't hear me making a fool outta myself haha. Hopefully I'll do a bit better next time.

On the guitar I just have an Ibanez RG321 goin to a Roland Cube 15x going to a Tascam US-144 going to Cubase LE4. I had the rhythm part panned all the way right and the lead all the way left. I think I had a little reverb on the rhythm and then had quite a bit of reverb on the lead with a little tremolo.
The guitar parts are just about flawless. Great work. Pushing your vocals as audiorapist said would help, but I understand you were trying to keep it down. Awesome