It's in my profile, just had some time so finally recorded a full song.
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
Last edited by hothead69999 at Feb 7, 2009,
Hard to hear really, even with max volume. Too muddy, but not really your fault cause recording stuff can be pricy. Great playing and vox.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Wow you sang. Wish I could do that.
check out mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS068tK5p34

back off the mic a little, other than that it was pretty good man. Use a program called audacity to "normalize" the audio track to get volume fixed.

how long you've been playing?
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
Thanks alot both of you guys.

mlfarrell, great cover you had there. And you call yourself a guitar noob, but it sounds pretty good to me.

And yea, i'll try to make my next recording more balanced with the vocals and overall sound. I just threw this cover up though because I actually had time to make it for once.

I've been playing for somewhere in between 2 and a half - 3 years. Electric and acoustic, but recently I've jus really liked chilling with my acoustic. I've been trying to work on my voice too, so I'll probably put up more covers in the future.

Thanks again!
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.