Page 1 of 3
The Pick Gnomes are haunting me if i put a pick down they take it and if i drop one they take it is really scary.
Quote by god of lamb
Your username is ZOMBIES! but your avatar is that of a duck????!!!

****ing genius biiach

i haz a PRS SE Custom
i loves it

I pay for music and so does 329 other people
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic/
Mushrooms won't get you an extra life.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
They're out ta get me!
They won't catch me!
I'm ****in innocent!
They won't...wait, dropped my pick...NO!!! They have stolen my last pick!
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by xaviergray
Well that sucks. My grandmother died last night, but your predicament seems so much worse. I feel your pain.

i know dude my picks are just dissapearing
Quote by god of lamb

****ing genius biiach

i haz a PRS SE Custom
i loves it

gotta catch em all, gotta catch em all yah !

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by ZOMBIES!

woah, your name is badass. Just noticed it.

also, I have set a record by losing over 40 picks in two hours. I am now cutting up old credit cards/hotel cards and using them.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Quote by bry0n
woah, your name is badass. Just noticed it.

also, I have set a record by losing over 40 picks in two hours. I am now cutting up old credit cards/hotel cards and using them.

i used to do that, now i just keep all my picks in a coffin
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
Quote by ZOMBIES!

Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by xaviergray
No, seriously. She did. Douche.

Oh god! thought that was bull. Sorry 'bout your gandma and completely ignoring you. Hope your picks don't start to disapper on top of that.
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Quote by xaviergray

your grandma died and you are honoring her by spending your time in the pit
wow good job
Quote by god of lamb

****ing genius biiach

i haz a PRS SE Custom
i loves it

Quote by bry0n
Oh god! thought that was bull. Sorry 'bout your gandma and completely ignoring you. Hope your picks don't start to disapper on top of that.

It's alright. That would probably push me over the edge, though. I don't think I could handle it.

Quote by ZOMBIES!
your grandma died and you are honoring her by spending your time in the pit
wow good job

Yeah, 'cause I'm going to COMPLETELY abandon all sense of schedule and routine because of her death, which occured, like, last night.
Why, why, WHY, dear GOD why do some guitarists lose their picks?! I have the same pick for a year and another one on my desk for 2 years. I need to know why!
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Quote by SilverDark
Why, why, WHY, dear GOD why do some guitarists lose their picks?! I have the same pick for a year and another one on my desk for 2 years. I need to know why!

I like playing with very thin picks, and a lot of the time they **** out on me and get torn up.

My couch has taken a lot of my picks, they fall through the cracks. Sometimes I can recover them but a lot of the time they actually get into the frame and I can't get them out.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by SilverDark

the pick gnomes haunt certain people
Quote by god of lamb

****ing genius biiach

i haz a PRS SE Custom
i loves it

Quote by xaviergray

Yeah, 'cause I'm going to COMPLETELY abandon all sense of schedule and routine because of her death, which occured, like, last night.

i thought you were just joking until now dude i am really sorry
now i feel like a douche
Quote by god of lamb

****ing genius biiach

i haz a PRS SE Custom
i loves it

Quote by ZOMBIES!
i thought you were just joking until now dude i am really sorry
now i feel like a douche

dunno why you think he would have been kidding. saying his grandma died. grandmas die. it happens.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Pick Gnomes Business Plan:

1. Steal Picks
2.?????
3. Profit!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
Quote by ZOMBIES!
the pick gnomes haunt certain people

I call bull****!

LMAO @ video.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
i lost my favouritest pick ever, but, not due to pick gnome, was due to METAL, snapped it clean in half while playing something by Slayer or some random thrash band, i cant remember which
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
Quote by xaviergray

Okay, why are you looking for sympathy randomly?

I'm just curious, when someone says "I've had a bad day at work" and you over hear them do you just walk up to them all pissed and go "Well my grandma died!!!!"?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Feb 7, 2009,
I started putting the picks in a little shelf on my desk, so the pick gnomes can't get up there or something because my picks aren't disappearing.
Quote by tayroar
Okay, why are you looking for sympathy randomly?

I'm just curious, when someone says "I've had a bad day at work" and you over hear them do you just walk up to them all pissed and go "Well my grandma died!!!!"?

Hey, you're not the one dealing with the passing of a grandmother.

/sympathyfish

Anyway, it seemed like a pointless thread, so I thought I'd inject a bit of perspective, which obviously ended in more sympathy then I would care for, so whatever. Sorry.
Last edited by xaviergray at Feb 7, 2009,
Funny thing about Pick Gnomes is that they were once working at the Keebler Elf's workshop making cookies. But when the recession hit, Keebler was forced to lay off hundreds his employees, and thus hundreds of gnomes were sent to the unemployment line. Pick companies like Dunlop saw this tragedy and decided to use it to their own advantage. They hired all those goblins to steal picks from millions of guitarists worldwide for mere pennies an hour. Why, you ask? Because then those guitarists have to buy more picks! Thus resulting in mass profit for the pick corporations and factories.

So now you know the tragic story of the underpayed, overworked Pick Goblins that are abused daily both physically and economically by the evil corporations. I urge you to join the protests happening everywhere to give this abused group of people some relief. Sign up on this website to see when protests are being held in your hometown.

www.savethegnomes.org
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by xaviergray
Hey, you're not the one dealing with the passing of a grandmother.

/sympathyfish

Anyway, it seemed like a pointless thread, so I thought I'd inject a bit of perspective, which obviously ended in more sympathy then I would care for, so whatever. Sorry.

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I am very sorry for your loss (assuming you are being truthful...it is the internet after all). On the other, it's a guitar site and losing picks is a common problem for guitar players. Considering that, it seems reasonable to make a thread about it. And i know losing a pick isn't a huge deal, but if people never posted about things like that and only posted about tragic events we would probably become ultimatetragedy.com

Anyways, no offense and my sympathies.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
The pick gnomes showed mercy on me. Yesterday I lost a pick. Then I found it, it was on top of my amp when I took it out of box it came in.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by terrencemaddox
I'm conflicted. On one hand, I am very sorry for your loss (assuming you are being truthful...it is the internet after all). On the other, it's a guitar site and losing picks is a common problem for guitar players. Considering that, it seems reasonable to make a thread about it. And i know losing a pick isn't a huge deal, but if people never posted about things like that and only posted about tragic events we would probably become ultimatetragedy.com

Anyways, no offense and my sympathies.

None taken, I'm being 100% truthful but I kinda regret posting it in the first place now.

Anyways I guess I'm just have one of those days where it's one thing after the other (in my case, waking up to the news, going to work, having a sh*tty day at work, getting pissed off about my aunt who didn't even attempt to communicate with her in the past few years, etc.) and then getting pissed off whenever someone else gets upset about something that seems less important. My apologies to anyone who I made feel like a douche, and good luck with the pick gnomes. (I've had my share of those little f*ckers )
Last edited by xaviergray at Feb 7, 2009,
Page 1 of 3