I'm certain you would be better off with an Agile sold by the same company. They have a better quality level than the SX's and have the same shapes.
In response to my admission of Virginity:
Quote by RPGoof
We're all virgins here, don't worry.
Both of them look like cheap knockoffs to me.

Trust me when i say that if your looking for an alternative to the one you want but can't afford, you'll never be happy till you get the real deal.
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
I've personally only heard good things about them.
If I had the money, I would buy one of those checkered double necks in a heartbeat.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
the brown one looks like an fake LP and the tan one looks like a fake schecter. why not spend a couple hundred more and get something really good from a trusted brand. they look nice though
Last edited by sbinlb at Feb 7, 2009,
I hear really good things about the Agile guitars, but mostly i hear bad things about the SX and the Douglass guitars. I personally wouldn't buy either of them, and i'd save up a extra couple hundred, and get something nice.
Quote by Killedelphia19
I hear really good things about the Agile guitars, but mostly i hear bad things about the SX and the Douglass guitars. I personally wouldn't buy either of them, and i'd save up a extra couple hundred, and get something nice.

+1
I'm sure you don't want to hear this but you really should save up some more cash and get something better. You can't play either of these to see how they feel and that could lead up to a $200+ disappointment. Return policy or not it's not worth the hassle of back and forth shipping when you could spend that time saving or shopping around.