Poll: Flamed Or Quilted Maple?
Poll Options
View poll results: Flamed Or Quilted Maple?
Flamed Maple
13 76%
Quilted Maple
4 24%
Voters: 17.
What do you like better for a guitar, flamed or quilted maple? Me personally? I love the way a flamed maple top looks.

Discuss.
flame. my prs has flame, but its pretty wide flame. i dont like the real tightly packed flame maple. quilt can be beautiful too, it depends.
I have no opinion on this matter.
If quilted maple is right, it can be the most beautiful thing ever. Its hard to get a peice like that to look good though
depends on the guitar. I like both about equally but for different guitar shapes and color schemes.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
my strat has what looks to be a quilted maple top. I think it looks pretty awesome. It's a sunburst by the way.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Ghost of Sparta
If quilted maple is right, it can be the most beautiful thing ever. Its hard to get a peice like that to look good though

QFT
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
my strat has what looks to be a quilted maple top. I think it looks pretty awesome. It's a sunburst by the way.

Pics?

I'm intrigued...