so i live in mexico and today i went to Mc Allen TX, while i was there i bought a 1600 microsoft points card at walmart, im home and that piece of sheet doesnt work, ive tried inputting the code over and over again.

Are they region coded?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Que?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I think they are region coded TS.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
They might be. Go back and comlizzain.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by devit
so i live in mexico and today i went to Mc Allen TX, while i was there i bought a 1600 microsoft points card at walmart, im home and that piece of sheet doesnt work, ive tried inputting the code over and over again.

Are they region coded?

That's why.
Quote by Comrade Curry
Lies

Oh and you're an idiot, you have to have it activated, so unless you have receipt you're out $20

it WAS activated the cashier slided the card like 20 times until the the display said activated or something like that
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Quote by devit
it WAS activated the cashier slided the card like 20 times until the the display said activated or something like that

Oh ****, we may have an international emergency, wait whats that, THE PRESIDENTS BEEN KIDNAPPED???!!! WHERE THE HELL IS JACK BAUER?! Did you talk to Microsoft?
Quote by Comrade Curry
Oh ****, we may have an international emergency, wait whats that, THE PRESIDENTS BEEN KIDNAPPED???!!! WHERE THE HELL IS JACK BAUER?! Did you talk to Microsoft?

Lol Comrade Curry...You Succeeded In Making Me Piss My Pants
Did you know if you start walking out of walmart with stolen merchandise they won't do anything to you.

Years of lawsuits require WalMart employees to not chase after burglars, that and they would ruin a hip if they tried.

True story. Good luck stealing.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
you didn't get scammed.

you're just retarded.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
this is why we're trying to build a gigantic fence to keep you out of our country. its for your own benefit.
I have no opinion on this matter.
wait since when did mexicans come to america to buy our stuff, isn't it always the other way around?
Quote by Waterboy799
you didn't get scammed.

you're just retarded.

Quote by Zugunruhe
this is why we're trying to build a gigantic fence to keep you out of our country. its for your own benefit.

This. This is like saying "I went to Mexico and traded all my dollars for pesos and they don't accept them here in the States. Mexico scammed me."
You're*
Quote by Comrade Curry

01 800 4my xbox, said it was out of service
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
yo essay come play catch
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by Zugunruhe

you sir just made my night haha
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat