its ahhh.........shoe?
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by metaldud536
Uhhh......thanks?! It's actually quite original. I would never think of sticking a Gameboy in there.

Give him an e-hug bish.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I've always wondered this about metaldud536's name. Is it supposed to be metal dude, or metal dude, but you just forgot the e, or that you are a metal dud.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
COME HERE YOU!

Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
I've always wondered this about metaldud536's name. Is it supposed to be metal dude, or metal dud, but you just forgot the e, or that you are a metal dud.

Well a dud is a bomb that fails to explode. I also thought of metalstud, but meh...
Suck up to metaldud!
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
How the **** are you supposed to play it if its on your shoe???!?!?! I dont think you can bend that way.

You cant pick up your shoe and play it. People will look at you and be all like "hey buddy, thats a shoe your playing with! do you need help finding your mommy or daddy?" And youll gotta be all like "no, bitch this is my gameboy shoe" and as you storm off, youll get mud on it and ruin it. And then youll take off your shoe, hold it and cry, and people will think your even MORE retarded because your holding your shoe and crying.
Quote by metaldud536
COME HERE YOU!

You know, that guy is probably not getting hugged, he's probably in some deep s***.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by metaldud536
Uhhh......thanks?! It's actually quite original. I would never think of sticking a Gameboy in there.

Well Happy Birthday then.

Wow, that hug was better than I ever thought possible. Just look at that bad boy!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.