"In 1928 Obi-Wan Kenobi became the founding member of the Crips, a gang later lead by Jabba the Hutt. Incidentally, Jabba was the first African American leader of the gang. Jabba was later imprisoned and wrote children's books before Princess Leia went on a rampage in the padawan's learning place. "

Illegitimate love child of Miss Piggy, Richard Nixon, many others revere him as the "chosen one" having direct ascension from the heavens and from George Lucas's sperm batch which he so lovingly refered as "Tedcrotch" or "Sack of Wonders"

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
"death star destroys you! in soviet russia, it does"

Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
It made me lol xD
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
) best website ever

"Dated Samus Aran in the past, Yoda has. Now dating Jessica Alba, Yoda is. Engaged to her, he may be. An orgy with Elton John, Eminem and their self respects (both of which allegedly disappeared after the 2001 grammies) it is believed Yoda once had. "
Last edited by AndrewSchaeffer at Feb 7, 2009,
"There are very few problems that will actually occur. One such problem will be that the government will have to deal with the rebellions that will almost certainly occur. But no matter because with the help of the Martians and a weird race of aliens from the Andromeda Galaxy, they will be decimated with anti-matter weapons.

The only other feasible problem with the NWO is that once the dictators have absolute power, they alone will have to deal with the problems of society. But they will just kill anyone that has problems so the problem will be solved. "

new world order ) hahaha