Page 1 of 2
Im just looking for someone who has an ebay account so that I can use there's to insert my Robot. There would obviously be a cut for the owner of the ebay account after the sale... %10/15 maybe? The Robot will be listed for 99c so yeah. It really needs to go... not sure why I bought it in the first place... should have bought a car... I mean what kind of fifteen year old go's out and buys a 1600 dollar guitar?? Anyway, enough of my blabbering on.. any help appreciated.
Quote by jayman1310
Im just looking for someone who has an ebay account so that I can use there's to insert my Robot. There would obviously be a cut for the owner of the ebay account after the sale... %10/15 maybe? The Robot will be listed for 99c so yeah. It really needs to go... not sure why I bought it in the first place... should have bought a car... I mean what kind of fifteen year old go's out and buys a 1600 dollar guitar?? Anyway, enough of my blabbering on.. any help appreciated.

no need to u can just mail it to me lol

...but seriously...
Thats what parents are for. I highly doubt anybody would be stupid enough to give their eBay account to a 15 year old who just joined the site this month, even on this place.
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Yeah im not that smart....

I dont need the password or anything... i'll just send the person the description pictures etc. and they can post it.

Im selling it at 99c because i really need to get rid of it... oh and this would be an auction... not a fixed price *duh*

If my parents found out I bought a 1600 dollar guitar and was planning on putting it on ebay with a 99c start they'd freak... they don't even know I have that kind of money.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Click the create an account button on ebay. Like you did here on UG.

Oh and Ebay doesn't look to fond upon 15 year olds making accounts
I smell bovine fecal matter
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
**** off
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by jayman1310
Oh and Ebay doesn't look to fond upon 15 year olds making accounts

Wait, what. I'm fifteen and no one has said anything to me about having an ebay account. I get all transactions done on time. Just go do your own shit for yourself.
okay.... so no one wants to list an auction for me... anyone interested in buying it... lol... no takers? im so surprised....
Quote by jayman1310
okay.... so no one wants to list an auction for me... anyone interested in buying it... lol... no takers? im so surprised....

Thats because your 15 and you just joined a website asking for someones eBay account to sell this guitar (that either doesnt belong to you or doesnt exist) and you can't tell your parents because they'll freak that you have $1600 to spend on a guitar and for some reason, they don't know that you have that kind of money. So where did you get that kind of money? You probably should of just bought a car, dumbass.
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Thats because your 15 and you just joined a website asking for someones eBay account to sell this guitar (that either doesnt belong to you or doesnt exist) and you can't tell your parents because they'll freak that you have $1600 to spend on a guitar and for some reason, they don't know that you have that kind of money. So where did you get that kind of money? You probably should of just bought a car, dumbass.

Well the owner of the account would get a cut... and I don't need to password or anything. And my parents would notice a car in the driveway... but are much less likely gonna notice a guitar under a bed. Drugs... dealing drugs lol. JK.... web developing. recently I havn't been updating websites so google ad reports arnt to favourable. Dumbass? Now what could I have said to provoke such language?
Quote by jayman1310
Well the owner of the account would get a cut... and I don't need to password or anything. And my parents would notice a car in the driveway... but are much less likely gonna notice a guitar under a bed. Drugs... dealing drugs lol. JK.... web developing. recently I havn't been updating websites so google ad reports arnt to favourable. Dumbass? Now what could I have said to provoke such language?

well wth did u buy a robot guitar for then?!? go back to the store and see how much u can get for it
Quote by stringsquealer
well wth did u buy a robot guitar for then?!? go back to the store and see how much u can get for it

well I was getting plenty of income at the time. wish i could.. stupid no returns policy... maybe i could short something and claim the warranty? lol

I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

BWAHAHAHAHA
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
Why not tell your parents you do web developing for money? I've been doing it for years, since age 11. If anything, they'll see you as a prodigy and buy you that car!

Parents wouldn't believe me. They'd automatically assume I was doing questionable to obtain it. Even if they did believe me they still wouldnt believe me.
Quote by jayman1310
well I was getting plenty of income at the time. wish i could.. stupid no returns policy... maybe i could short something and claim the warranty? lol

BWAHAHAHAHA

well this video is the best advice i can offer you...
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
I doubt that there's a no return policy. And if there is, there's always craigslist or other tax-free processes.

Hmmm.... craigslist... *slaps forehead*
Quote by jayman1310
Well the owner of the account would get a cut... and I don't need to password or anything.

Irrelevant

And my parents would notice a car in the driveway... but are much less likely gonna notice a guitar under a bed.

How noticeable it is is irrelevant, i can think of no reason why your parents would 'freak' if they found out you had bought an expensive guitar or a car, unless your family is poor. In that case you're selfish.

Drugs... dealing drugs lol.

Wouldn't be surprised. Something to hide from mummy and daddy. That or selling stolen goods on other people's eBay accounts.

JK.... web developing. recently I havn't been updating websites so google ad reports arnt to favourable.

And your parents would not like this basically do nothing job?

This thread
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by jayman1310

BWAHAHAHAHA

christ man, blatent scam or a ****ing idiot.
if you are telling the truth why odnt you just lie and make an ebay account. ffs they dont need proof of age.
I offer 50 dollars, thats much more than 99c....and you ship first and then Ill send you the money.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by fifer
I offer 50 dollars, thats much more than 99c....and you ship first and then Ill send you the money.

1400 dollars? u can wait till you receive the guitar... i trust after getting the guitar u'll be happy with paying... yes ****ing idiot... lol

Chop Suey (seuy?) I have much respect for you. Your not so well thought up comebacks and excuses arent great... but the fact that you keep coming back to a thread which you and obviously other people think is complete bull****... shows me you have no life... I like to pretend I have a life too XD
Quote by ChoPxSueY

How noticeable it is is irrelevant, i can think of no reason why your parents would 'freak' if they found out you had bought an expensive guitar or a car, unless your family is poor. In that case you're selfish.

Well were not quite poor. And yeah an outsider would see me buying an expensive guitar when my family struggles from paycheck to paycheck.. but then that person is an outsider. You don't know my family... don't bring them into our petty argument. You wouldn't like it if I brought your non-existing girlfriend or wife into this would you? (i say that not because i think Ur undateable but because Im not sure if u have a Wife or GF.
o yeah and we all totally trust that once one of us buys this guitar youll be so happy with the 1400 that youll send the guitar. dude no offence but your the idiot. no one believes you.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Quote by fifer
o yeah and we all totally trust that once one of us buys this guitar youll be so happy with the 1400 that youll send the guitar. dude no offence but your the idiot. no one believes you.

No i meant I'll send the guitar and once you recieve it you can pay me. And I called myself an idiot. I don't know you... why would I call you an idiot?
oh Im sorry then, lol. haha I was just joking about the offer, and if this is for real, dont trust someone to pay after he gets the guitar, you should always receive the payment before sending the item...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by SGmaniac1021

Nice

Quote by fifer
dont trust someone to pay after he gets the guitar, you should always receive the payment before sending the item...

mmm... i realised XD
please, any mod, shut this down
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
So how would you go about selling it through another persons eBay account?
Page 1 of 2