Definition of cheap would help. A 50 dollar neck isnt going to be any better than whats on the guitar now.
I have a near mint fender - squire series maple neck I can sell you. Is says fender rather than squire and has all the hardware. I can go 120 on it, inlcuding shipping.
Quote by 777Corey
guitarfetish.com

This^
or check ebay for eden guitar necks.
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
Those GFS ones really aren't too bad! I don't like the maple one I played but the rosewood looks classy and feels like it costs... uhh... more than it does
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
I was checking out the GFS ones... anyone know the dimensions of the one that fits a strat body?
http://store.guitarfetish.com/vi21frnerofi.html
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
I've got a mahogany neck with a maple fingerboard no inlays on front and stainless steel frets. The problem is it's 21 frets and so the fingerboard angles up a little from the heel so the 22nd fret wouldn't be there. If your interested pm me and I'll send you pics I'll let it go for a good price. I've been saving it for an experimental guitar project that probably isn't going to be happening.
Hey man the EDEN necks on eBay are great and you can get them for about $40-$50. The frets leave a little to be desired, but for $45 or so they are a steal. I'm using one in this build, and it's as good a plain ol' hard maple neck as you can get after a re-fret: click-a-roo.
Quote by guitarcam123
Mighty Mite,
Warmoth,
Stewmac,
All Parts
LP Addict
nutthinbutrubl8

the necks stewmac sells are might mite necks.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass