www.myspace.com/retrosphere

Check it out. Virus Inside

Guitars, bass and vocals by me.
drums programmed by me.

Please give opinions and critique it?
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Quote by Pman666
man, thats pretty wicked. it had a kinda oasis feel to it. very nice. btw, what program did u use for the drums?

Thank you. I always use Fruity Loops. I use the stock drum sounds, but I use the eq's and compressors to give them a more real sound.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

The drums kinda threw me off at the beginning, but I think they got better as it progressed. Though I'm not sure if I like the snare sound... but, like you said, you're using the stock drums, so it's not your fault I think the vocals could be a bit louder in the mix, it would make them easier to understand. The singing isn't bad either. I think the melody could be a bit more interesting throughout, but it fits with the song. The electric guitar sounds excellent! I really like your tone in it, a lot!

Nice work, and good recording quality as well!

Jesse

return the favor?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1061877
hmm, that's a shame you didn't like the drums too much. So you really would like the vocals higher in the mix? Hmm, I haven't heard that from anyone in person, but it's good to hear that and consider it.
Thank you for the comment on my tone. I work hard to get a good sound. Thanks to my new X3 it's really possible.

I'll be able to check out your song soon... but not tonight.. dial up is a brutal mistress.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Last edited by Dakkstar at Feb 8, 2009,