Good job, man, I dig it.
The only thing that is kinda 'ehhh' about it was that tapping lick at 0:27--maybe it's just me, but for some reason it sounded kind of off; like it doesn't seem to fit.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
I actually closed it right after the tapping. It did feel misplaced. I won't get to look at the whole thing, though, cause you damn did inspire me to stay up and practice.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Good job, man, I dig it.
The only thing that is kinda 'ehhh' about it was that tapping lick at 0:27--maybe it's just me, but for some reason it sounded kind of off; like it doesn't seem to fit.

Yea tbh I thought so to... What I'm happy with is the intro - everything after is just about there but there's a lot of wrong notes
Seemed to fade my interest a bit after the tapping, didn't quite fit the song well.

But for a 50% improv, I would say it is pretty good.
The tapping was.. not my thing.. The rest.. I really really really dig your tone, buddy. I really liked that solo.. I can't do that.. Because i'm a frickin' dumbnut.. I wanna be able to do that.. Beautiful. Very beautiful.

Keep it up.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Quote by Northernmight
The tapping was.. not my thing.. The rest.. I really really really dig your tone, buddy. I really liked that solo.. I can't do that.. Because i'm a frickin' dumbnut.. I wanna be able to do that.. Beautiful. Very beautiful.

Keep it up.

thank you! But I'm gonna do a new version... wit better tapping haha!
It didn't seem to go anywhere or had a flow going on.

There was no suspense or building up to anything, you were kinda "spacing" over the track.

Like the groove of the track is uptempo, but ur play "spacey" over it, so the whole funky feel goes a bit lost.

Ur solo would be more suited if it was played over a half time or more airy floydish kind of track, like ballad-ish kind of track.

Dynamics could be worked on also, ur bends didn't stand out and ur vibrato's didn't really sing.

Nice tone however.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by xxdarrenxx
It didn't seem to go anywhere or had a flow going on.

There was no suspense or building up to anything, you were kinda "spacing" over the track.

Like the groove of the track is uptempo, but ur play "spacey" over it, so the whole funky feel goes a bit lost.

Ur solo would be more suited if it was played over a half time or more airy floydish kind of track, like ballad-ish kind of track.

Dynamics could be worked on also, ur bends didn't stand out and ur vibrato's didn't really sing.

Nice tone however.

OOO intersting... Well, that's something to think about for next time! But see my new video, it might be a bit better.
Quote by spaterman
OOO intersting... Well, that's something to think about for next time! But see my new video, it might be a bit better.

It's definitely better, the ideas are more worked out.

At 0:52 - 1:04 ur playing works perfect with the groove, but when the groove of the track changes to up-tempo again after that, you stay in that groove, and it doesn't do the funk justice. It's as if the groove "never changed", and you play over the funk parts as if it's a ballad.

Trust me if you play more energetic and on beats with a less "Dragging" phrasing over the funk parts, it will come out better far more and it gives more a feel that you play with the track and the groove, and will attract the listener better.

Your phrasing is nothing wrong with, it's just that you could put that solo over a ballad track and it would be the same (and maybe even a bit better).

Also try not to show that you are "searching" for notes like the lick on 0:32, it looks amateuristic and breaks the flow.

Overall ur phrasing was good only some "style" errors

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Feb 8, 2009,
it was good, before and after the tapping, just that one lick was ****e. thats my opinion. iliked ur tone a lot.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
The tapping was better in the 2nd vid. Watch your intonation on the bends though.

Good stuff for being 16 though-- keep doing this!
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...