This...
Quote by COBHC Website
North American tour 2009
Children Of Bodom joins their buddies LAMB OF GOD on their North American tour this spring. Other bands on the bill are AS I LAY DYING, GOD FORBID and MUNICIPAL WASTE.

Tour Dates:
*irrelavent dates*
April 17 - Cepsum, Montreal QC

*more irrelavent dates*
I can find tickets for other venues, but not this one. I'm no where near Montreal, so I can't buy tickets in person. Help?

Don't put in some clever little link to Google either, I already tried that.
i wanna go to that as well =(
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
ticketmaster?

I dunno, bought mine last week through a friend. Going to the toronto show
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Godzilla1969
You are such a ****ing failure.

And I refuse to help you because those are horrible, horrible bands.
I just wanna see Bodom. The others can all suck my unit (except maybe Lamb of God, they're not too bad). Also, I tried Ticket Master already, they have tickets for the Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Toronto shows, but no Montreal...
Hmm, I don't know, bud. I have my tickets for the winnipeg show, Got my ticket off ticketmaster. Maybe go on Bodoms myspace, Click on the montreal date and see if it says?
Or check back with ticketmaster in a week, maybe there was a problem putting the date on the site or something. Best of luck, Bodom is an amazing band.
Out of strength to fight,
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.
Quote by Pat_s1t
I just wanna see Bodom. The others can all suck my unit (except maybe Lamb of God, they're not too bad). Also, I tried Ticket Master already, they have tickets for the Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Toronto shows, but no Montreal...

Municipal Waste are 1,000,000 times better than the other bands on that bill.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Are they stopping anywhere else in Canada? Toronto maybe? If yes I'M GOING!

SkaterEdit: Didn't read the whole thread, now I see.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Last edited by skaterkevin87 at Feb 8, 2009,