Oh...My... GOD. I haven't stopped playing this thing since I bought it around 3PM today! Ii went in to GC to buy a used Crybaby for 30 bucks (in pristine condition too!) and while waiting I plugged into a display to check out the Way Huge pedals they're now carrying (Awesome pedals btw! I recommend the Swollen Pickle!). I noticed the Carbon Copy and decided to try it out. I'm not a huge fan of delay pedals but this thing just blew me away! Vintage analog sounds and a neat "mod" button that phases the echoes. Well worth the 150 bucks!
sweet glad you like it i'm looking at that pedal cant wait to play it and see if its for me!!
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
Nice, I played one today, not quite as thrilled about it lol. Im trying to decide between that or a Boss DD-7 but the problem is I only have $190 and in Canada the CCs $185 and the DD7s $236!!! I found one I think may be used but its like $190 so maybe I could get the tax off or Im outta luck. Any clips demo-ing the pedal would be a huge help, stuff from slapback to gilmour style.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
^ so why are you saving up for a v847 when you already have a crybaby?... is it that bad?
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
Youtube has some great video demos for this pedal. Man this pedal blew me away! I didn't expect something so great out of something so small! Sounds incredible when played with my vintage Russian Muff!
got one last week. love it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Hey i got a question for you guys that have this pedal. Now Im new to delays so I had very little idea what I was doing when I tested this at the store. I kinda forget what exactly I was doing but I was basically turning the knobs up high (just to see what kind of sounds I could get) and I got this horrible, loud feedback and I was just wondering what I did wrong? Im limited on funds so I think this pedals my only option (I was testing it with a Boss DD-7), to be honest Im not a delay guy (yet) so it was hard for me to pick out any real differences besides this pedal sounding warmer and the other having more features (not always a good thing cause Im kinda dumb so more knobs is confusing).
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Quote by MOOSE_CCR99
Hey i got a question for you guys that have this pedal. Now Im new to delays so I had very little idea what I was doing when I tested this at the store. I kinda forget what exactly I was doing but I was basically turning the knobs up high (just to see what kind of sounds I could get) and I got this horrible, loud feedback and I was just wondering what I did wrong? Im limited on funds so I think this pedals my only option (I was testing it with a Boss DD-7), to be honest Im not a delay guy (yet) so it was hard for me to pick out any real differences besides this pedal sounding warmer and the other having more features (not always a good thing cause Im kinda dumb so more knobs is confusing).

It's analog, so if you play with the regen you get oscillations (that feedback you heard).

They sound wicked, though!
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
So was it the fact that I was moving it while input was still repeating or was it just to high a regen setting? Whats the highest regen you can have without it being out of control, cause I dont really want a pedal that gets out of hand while playing. How would you rate it for slapback country style delays as well as Gilmour style stuff?
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
When you fiddle with regen AFTER you play something you can make it oscillate. It won't do it when there's no sound going through. It's great for slapback and it can do Gilmour quite well. If you want longer delay sounds that sound more analog, check out the Boss RE-20 Space Echo. It's digital, so delay times are longer, but it sounds very true to a tape echo, which is what I believe Gilmour uses.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Yes, the Carbon Copy is a great little pedal, I was very happy with it when I tried it. Have started recommending it regularly.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Ok, thanks guys. Its not that I wanna rip off mr.Gilmour or anything butI think thats a good indicater of the range Im looking for. I think Ill be using suddle delay and after hearing the new Brad Paisley album Im enfatuated with chicken pick and hope to be playing some country soon lol. Its a beautiful looking pedal too (is it wrong to be attracted sexually to these things? lol). Anyways, due to cost this is the delay Ill have to get (not sure if I want this or a srcipt phase 90).
My Gear:

Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for: