"You measured no one that I've ever known"

its from the song "So long,goodbye" by sum41
i swear they should start shortening fail to F
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Tell me the meaning of Chinacat Sunflower. I really want to know.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
It might be that someone says GOODBYE to someone?

For me that song sounds like he the singer said goodbye to some friend/gf/bf who has died or something.

So long, and goodbye are just two ways of saying goodbye, there's probably no meaning to it.
DeVillains!
It means that out of all the length penises that your whore girlfriend has measured, you know none of the owners of said penises.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by loudog93
lyrics dont have to make sense. interpret it however you want

a la System of a Down
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by sk8ordie97
it s like saing im a stupid punk rocker faggot and i dont know what to put here so ill write some bull****
****ing faggs

Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
a la System of a Down

System of a Down's lyrics can be so blatantly nonsensical, you're left thinking "what were they ON when they wrote that?" That Sum 41 lyric is just horribly written.
You're*
It means you never judged anyone. Basically, the person they're singing about never makes suggestions on what a person is like. They base their theories on truth.
ARCHITECTS

UNDEROATH

Aaron Gillespie
Dallas Green

it means she measured a bunch of guys' penises, but you dont' know them directly.

how hard is it to understand that
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Xiaoxi
It means that out of all the length penises that your whore girlfriend has measured, you know none of the owners of said penises.

Nailed it right there
+1
Listen to "devils workday" by modest mouse and I promise you won't be asking about sum 41 xD
Last edited by MonkeysRape at Feb 8, 2009,
Quote by MonkeysRape
Listen to "devils workday" by modest mouse and I promise you won't be asking about sum 41 xD

OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp beeeeeehhhhduh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrpppp ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW!
/late night memory
<3 modest mouse.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)