Alright, so I need the help of the pit here...

I downloaded a few of those Crossroads videos on youtube using Realplayer (flv format) and I want to rip the audio and put them on my iPod. First thing i got was AoA Audio Extractor. it ripped the audio from the first video fine, but then it wouldnt import any of the other ones. So, i go and download "DVDVideoSoft" and It loads the videos in, but when i convert them, both WMP and iTunes wont play them (it doesnt even show up in the library of the latter)

So then, I delete the video files, and redownload them. Still get the same stuff, so I get "Any-Video-Converter" To try to get it out of flv format and see if it works. Doesn't. It says its encoding, but it just stays at 0%

What do I do?
If your running Windows XP you might be able to record the internal sounds but I'm on vista so I can't help much. Maybe try Google.
"I quit my low carb diet when all i had the strength to do was sit and eat sausage and pork rinds and think, "this must be what it feels like to have cancer, a special kind of cancer that makes your poop float.""

This is br00t4l
Quote by jacksonP
fly to the moon

EDIT: ^ What do you meen internal sounds? Like, open it up with a program of some sort and hit record to just capture the audio? Or is there a special right click funtion haha
Last edited by Tubyboulin at Feb 8, 2009,
Why don't you just record your computer audio while it's playing? Simplest process ever.
You're*
See...I don't know how to do that. I've never really had to do anything with any features like that on the computer...ever.

I dont know how to do anything like that. I use the computer to surf the web, play music, word processing, and msn. Thats about it.
The internal sounds are the sounds coming from the computer "before" they are played through speakers, headphones etc.

Firstly are you on vista?
If you are then have a look at this. Not sure if it'll help but have a look anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOaOeSzFO5U
"I quit my low carb diet when all i had the strength to do was sit and eat sausage and pork rinds and think, "this must be what it feels like to have cancer, a special kind of cancer that makes your poop float.""

This is br00t4l
Last edited by thr4sh1ng_m3t4l at Feb 8, 2009,
^ Perfect, thank you! It seems to be working now, so It's all good.

I just dont know why one video ripped fine, and yet none of the others did...

Thanks again!