Page 1 of 2
I'm so pissed off right now. There's someone pissing me off that I really wanna punch in the face right now. What do you guys do to relieve stress or intense anger?
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
^i second that.
In response to my admission of Virginity:
Quote by RPGoof
We're all virgins here, don't worry.
I write my feelings on a private blog that no one else can read.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
either smoke a joint and listen to some reggae or punch a hole in a wall
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
If it's my sister, I piss on her toothbrush.
normally, I just go out into some vacant lot and dig a hole...
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Since about 9, I've been pissed as fuck. I wrote a song, changed my facebook status, and fucked shit up. Do all that.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Take a picture of that person
attack it to your wall with steak knives
and punch their effigy in the face
and hope theres not an electrical wire or something in that area of the wall
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
I do what Yngwie Malmsteen does, I

UNLEASH THE FOOKIN FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by NightEmbers
rub one out

why do you think boxers cant have sex before fights, they gotta build up that rage...
but you can easily release that rage, not sure if its a scientific fact but worth a try

i dont think thats about rage its about the effect of testosterone on athletic performance. its not just boxers who arent meant to have sex or fap before fights, its all athletes before competition
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Loud fast music/play guitar

then chill
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
I play something relatively difficult in order to focus my mind elsewhere. It almost always works provided I play long enough. If I spend an hour or so just concentrating on playing and practicing then by the time the hour is up I've cooled off and usually already gotten over whatever was pissing me off.
I jog around my neighborhood.
Or rather, sprint with all my might.
That way I can feel good AND obtain the ability to chase down people who piss me off next time.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
get a pumpkin and write their name on it, stab a knife into it, and leave it on their doorstep.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
watch headbangers ball...play guitar, just try to help people out on UG, it's what i do, but i do it all the time. see what i mean.

if anything take something indestructible and punch it till you get bored. or play any video game that you may have.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by stephen_rettie
fap

this. srsly let your little friend unleash some of its anger.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
i just absorb it and when someone pokes me with a stick i shoot him into face with AK47 and rape his whole family, kill them, and rape them again
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Punch ****, Yell hella loud, Listen to some Pantera...

Then If I wanna be less violent:
Listen to some Robin Trower, Talk to the ladies over the phone or somethin', whack one off, play acoustic guitar, write songs.

Or just punch the mother****er and get it over with.
Listen to reggae. Grab a nice, sugary drink (no alcohol. you'll just get more pissed off), lay down on your bed in the dark, and listen to reggae whilst you sip some kool-aid. You'll be nice and chilled within an hour
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Pit answer- rape

My answer- more rape
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
I honestly just bottle it up. It's the worst thing you can do when your angry, but I do it anyway and it makes me feel like ****. When someone pisses me off, I wanna hit them so badly, but I just walk away and try not to show my anger. I really should start punching ****.
I'll just listen to loud/heavy music... I'm not good enough to unleash my fury with my guitar .

Or I go play hockey and take it out on people on the ice .

SHARPEDIT: ^ I do that too, it's not good for you, but it's just how I deal with it sometimes.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Last edited by sharpshootr55 at Feb 8, 2009,
Ussually I just try and relax and calm down, and remove myself from whatever is pissing me off. If I'm too pissed off for that, I tend to punch a wall (a hard, solid wall, not one I could concievably dent or punch through) untill ther physical pain distracts me from the rage. I ussually cool down emotionally at the same time as the sharp phyiscal pain ****s off.
Page 1 of 2