ok well this is for a mate she is in year 12 now doing her HSC she needs something to write her music on but she doesnt want to pay for it but it needs to be able to write drums which i odnt think powertab uses i and i cant find my guitar pro CD isnt there another program that runs both powertab and guitar pro

does anyone know what its called

thanks.
im not sure if there is another program that will read both file types. tell her to to fork the cash over for the program. its worth it.
guitar pro reads both files, and you could just download a free version of that
search for 'free guitar pro download' on google, see what comes up. thats how i got mine anyway. it can't play all files, but 90% of the time it'll be fine.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by beetroot10
she found the torrent for it but im sure there was another program mentioned on here ages ago that did the same thing.

Tuxguitar maybe??
Quote by firesprite
Tuxguitar maybe??

Yep, TuxGuitar. I use it myself and its great. Free and runs both Guitar Pro and Powertab. TS, TuxGuitar should solve your friend's problem.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
tuxguitar will be best... haven't used it. If you want very good sound, you could torrent guitar pro...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Thanks for the heads up on TuxGuitar - I was considering dropping €60 on GuitarPro, but the only thing I use it for is the rhythm. If I want to get the correct sound then I just listen to the song, so TG works perfectly and is free.

Thanks.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then