im in love with ESP, i think there the best guitar for metal. i mean Metallica and Children Of Bodom and George Lynch plays ESP so they must be pretty good =)

what ur favorit guitar?
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
bc rich m8

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
bc rich m8

eewwwww
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Schecter
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by EvoLancer211
Schecter

It's a toss-up between this and Searchbar Guitars.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
everytime BC rich gets mentioned someone has to **** talk it dont they?
well stop it,
stop it.
i have one and it could beat some other brands easily, after i finish tweaking it of course, ah i can smell those Dimarzio's now.......smells like metal.
Quote by vulcan422
im in love with ESP, i think there the best guitar for metal. i mean Metallica and Children Of Bodom and George Lynch plays ESP so they must be pretty good =)

what ur favorit guitar?

You what?
Why would you say they are good because SOMEONE ELSE likes them (with respect to the people that play them)?
Anyway, my main guitars are a Ibanez and a Washburn, but I generally don't like Ibanez, so I'll say Washburn and BC Rich (wish I still owned one. Preferably an NJ Stealth/Slinger )
Quote by vulcan422

what ur favorit guitar?

*What's
*they're
*your
*favorite
*Guitar & Bass Basics
or
*Electric Guitar
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Ibenez ATK Bass! Me Wants! which is probley wierd coming from a Punk Bassist!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by kingaussie
indie guitars

I likes. I likes a lot. I held a Les Paul Goldtop style in the music store last time I went. It felt so heavy and well built. I loved it

But I must say my favorite company is Westfield. They get a bad reputation on here, for some reason, but I think they're magical. I'm a Westfield fan, and I'm damn proud!
Last edited by EJD at Feb 8, 2009,
My Gibby will always have a special place in my heart.

Though I'm takin a real shine to PRS.......

I mean... Tremonti plays one... They've gotta be the best right?
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
I like searchbar guitars.

Only joking.

If I must, I like any guitar that is comfort shaped, quick to play and very light. I can't stand les pauls (too heavy), My RG570 (too boxy) and strats for the simple fact that I run out of frets, and the necks tend to be too fat.

I like Jacksons and top end Ibanezes and I tried a Charvel once and it was like "SEX!"
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
*reported*

Also, Ibanez and Fender [and subsidiaries] FTW!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Ghanja_Fog
everytime BC rich gets mentioned someone has to **** talk it dont they?
well stop it,
stop it.
i have one and it could beat some other brands easily, after i finish tweaking it of course, ah i can smell those Dimarzio's now.......smells like metal.

Awesome get the X2N

CHUCK SCHULDINER'D

anyway i cant really say, i mean i like the sound of my fender but i have to bust my ass to get a metal tone while ESP cant do anything but metal. ah screw it, im getting a schecter soon anyway
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Last edited by TOMMYB22 at Feb 8, 2009,