First of all a small definition: The term nostalgia describes a longing for the past.

However, The feeling of nostalgia doesn't always always meen you miss the PAST.

So, the thing is, I have been feeling nostalgic for the past 3-5 for 2 reasons:

1) I was on msn/facebook and saw all the people who used to be my best friends and who I don't even talk to anymore.

2) Now this wasn't the first time this happened but it doesn't happen very often. I had a dream that I met girl, this girl was attractive but more importantly she was fun, outgoing and nice. Now In the dream I met this girl on Holiday somewhere, and we just had fun. Now this made me feel nostalgic (when I woke up) because there isn't a single girl where I live who is like that girl from the dream, they all feel like they need to be bitches until they meet some celebrity.

Has/does anyone ever felt/feel like this?
Quote by NakedInTheRain
........a sphincter says what?

if you're gonna through a witty comment atleast spell right.
If you're asking if anyone else has ever felt nostalgia before then yes, I'm sure almost everyone at some point in their life has felt nostalgia before.

It's a fairly common feeling
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Last edited by Garret. at Feb 8, 2009,
I know what you mean I experience it often cant remember what about most of the time but I know what you mean
Prog flavored juice ... You tried it yet?

Shameless plot to promote zee band.
Shed 31
No not really nostalgic, my life is getting better and better, so I always look forward, but I understand what you mean, I had a period that I was nostalgic about things
i came very close to getting my first girlfriend in june but she didnt have feelings anymore the week before i was going to ask her. i have longed for the 2 months i spent with her beforehand
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by NakedInTheRain
........a sphincter says what?

WHAT??

=p

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Quote by thedefrockednun
if you're gonna through a witty comment atleast spell right.

Get yourself a dictionary, see that I made no spelling errors, and then check your own post.
All the time I remember a specific feeling I used to get when I would look out the window from my granparents' apartment on a sunny day when I was a wee lad and it makes me sad for some reason. I can never recapture that same feeling.
Quote by thedefrockednun
First of all a small definition: The term nostalgia describes a longing for the past.

However, The feeling of nostalgia doesn't always always meen you miss the PAST.

So, the thing is, I have been feeling nostalgic for the past 3-5 for 2 reasons:

1) I was on msn/facebook and saw all the people who used to be my best friends and who I don't even talk to anymore.

2) Now this wasn't the first time this happened but it doesn't happen very often. I had a dream that I met girl, this girl was attractive but more importantly she was fun, outgoing and nice. Now In the dream I met this girl on Holiday somewhere, and we just had fun. Now this made me feel nostalgic (when I woke up) because there isn't a single girl where I live who is like that girl from the dream, they all feel like they need to be bitches until they meet some celebrity.

Has/does anyone ever felt/feel like this?

No, I make friends with nice people.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK