Page 1 of 2
Remember the time when you were masturbating in your room or elsewhere and something distracts it and you can't finish it?
Yeah, it's annoying.

At one moment, I was about to finish it in my room and I hear my father walking to my room so I stop and he started to lecture me about my school grades.
These things happen to anyone I guess.
Then he stays in my room and starts organizing his files IN MY ROOM, so I went to the bathroom to finish it, but it's so hard without anything to ooze you up.

Has this happened to you?
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Stop making threads!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Stop making threads!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
????????????????
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Pac_man0123
*Dad walks in*
"Son, you need to improve your grades"
"Yeah whatever dad"
*Starts working in room*
"Hey im gonna go finish up in the bathroom"
"What?!"
"Erm.. i've gotta go to the bathroom"

That's exactly what happened to me
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by Pac_man0123
*Parent walks in*
"No! Bad mom!"
"Oh dear god not again!" *runs out*

Dude, seriously, become a script writer
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by boreamor
*Boom Headshot*
*Achievement recieved: 100G - Wipeout*

360 gamer right here
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
It's always kind of fun to not let your partner finish and keep doing it for 4 or 5 days till they get the begging going..
Quote by TimmyPage06
It's always kind of fun to not let your partner finish and keep doing it for 4 or 5 days till they get the begging going..

wha?
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Dude, you know that there isn't a post-counter here?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Remember the time when you were writing a thread on UG or elsewhere and something distracts it and you can't finish it?
Yeah, it's annoying.

At one moment, I was about to finish it in my room and I hear my father walking to my room so I stop and he started to lecture me about my school grades.
Then he stays in my room and starts organizing his files IN MY ROOM, so I went to my laptop to finish it, but it's so hard without anything to loosen your fingers.

Because it hasn't to Radomu.
Quote by Minkaro
Remember the time when you were writing a thread on UG or elsewhere and something distracts it and you can't finish it?
Yeah, it's annoying.

Then he stays in my room and starts organizing his files IN MY ROOM, so I went to my laptop to finish it, but it's so hard without anything to loosen your fingers.

Because it hasn't to Radomu.

Your Point is?
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by radomu
Your Point is?

His point is that it's clear you don't think before you post threads, because if you did for just one second, you would realise how shit and pointless they are.

Plus, there is a rule on this forum- 2 pit threads a day, maximum.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
His point is that it's clear you don't think before you post threads, because if you did for just one second, you would realise how shit and pointless they are.

o rly?

i didnt know that
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by radomu
Your Point is?

Quote by rabidguitarist

This.

Plus the fact nothing seems to be able to enter your brain. I've seen loads of people ask you to stop making pointless friends, yet you have continued to do so. You continuously make threads that have been done before, threads that are so unoriginal that you don't even need to search for them because they're that obvious. Threads such as "favourite Rush song" "best live Led Zeppelin song." Once I could understand, but time after time again of making threads that you know shouldn't be made? You're like a Japanese Fassa.

Your original threads probably aren't that good either, but to be honest I don't remember you posting one.

Oh, and did I mention your complete imbecility when it comes to "name a band" threads? Sure, you may not know who certain bands/musicians are, but posting "who?" after each one? Has Google been outlawed where you are? Pretty sure Wikipedia is available in Japanese.

In summary, to quote Meths: you're a cretin.

That was fun
blah blah blah its a f*cking internet forum chill out
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Quote by boreamor
Nope. My parents know that if they walk in on me masturbating they get jizzed in the face.

:L ...made me lol..
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by Minkaro
This.

Plus the fact nothing seems to be able to enter your brain. I've seen loads of people ask you to stop making pointless friends, yet you have continued to do so. You continuously make threads that have been done before, threads that are so unoriginal that you don't even need to search for them because they're that obvious. Threads such as "favourite Rush song" "best live Led Zeppelin song." Once I could understand, but time after time again of making threads that you know shouldn't be made? You're like a Japanese Fassa.

Your original threads probably aren't that good either, but to be honest I don't remember you posting one.

Oh, and did I mention your complete imbecility when it comes to "name a band" threads? Sure, you may not know who certain bands/musicians are, but posting "who?" after each one? Has Google been outlawed where you are? Pretty sure Wikipedia is available in Japanese.

That was fun

Quote by Minkaro
This.

That was fun

*high fives*

Also: Quoted for emphasis.
Quote by Vinnie5
blah blah blah its a f*cking internet forum chill out

This

I know my threads can be lame and I know I'm technically breaking the rules, but aren't we here in the forums to have some fun and talk music?
Honestly, if you think my threads fail, just don't bother clicking on it and telling me so.
It's not offending anyone or causing a flood in the millions of threads that has been posted in this website.

If my threads are off topic to the board, they would have closed it.
But this one hasn't and even if it's lame, it's perfectly fine to be honest in the Pit.

Even if I post more than two threads a day, anyone annoyed by it shouldn't be here anyhow and it's not flushing out the more important ones so that's that.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by radomu
This

I know my threads can be lame and I know I'm technically breaking the rules, but aren't we here in the forums to have some fun and talk music?

1. They are lame, and any other offensive word synonymous to terrible.
2. You admit you're breaking the rules of the forum.
3. The Pit is an off-topic forum. The topic of every other forum here is to discuss music. If the Pit is off-topic, then music threads are not supposed to be in here. And if you say that there are heaps of other music related threads in here, yes there are, but the mods can't move or close all of them. You're either part of the problem or you're part of the solution. TS, you are part of the problem.

Quote by radomu

Honestly, if you think my threads fail, just don't bother clicking on it and telling me so.
It's not offending anyone or causing a flood in the millions of threads that has been posted in this website.

If you think YOUR threads fail (see your first quote), then just don't bother posting them. It's not offending anyone, but your threads certainly do have the ability to annoy most of the users here.

Quote by radomu
If my threads are off topic to the board, they would have closed it.
But this one hasn't and even if it's lame, it's perfectly fine to be honest in the Pit.

See my first answer to your first quote.

Quote by radomu
Even if I post more than two threads a day, anyone annoyed by it shouldn't be here anyhow and it's not flushing out the more important ones so that's that.

I don't think you have the authority to make that judgement.
Parents have called me from another room during. It's annoying. Never walked in though.

Anyway, theres a limit to how many threads you can make?!
Ahh well, my threads all fail anyway.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Minkaro
Even if there isn't, we should try to convince this guy that there is.

Ahh yes. Well, I don't even know this guy. I just woke up and haven't seen his other threads.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Don't you hate it when your toe has skin peeling on it, so you peel it off but then the layer of skin you're peeling gets thicker and you can't peel it off because it hurts too much? It annoys me to no end, because you're left with this piece of skin hanging off and you can't get it off without immense pain.
Quote by soulflyV
You mean you haven't been here for the past month?

Ahh, theres loads?
Well I don't click on threads that seem pointless, would this have effected it?

Quote by soulflyV
haha

Very much so.

That makes sense.
Well, I must leave now, there are much more pressing matters at hand. For example, my jeans are too big. Kthanxbai.

Stop giving head!

..wat.

Page 1 of 2