Hey guys!

I'm looking for a new guitar to play through my Bugera 333XL. I can save up to about 900 USD, maybe 1000. But I'm not sure what guitar I'm gonna buy for that sum.

I've been looking into some Music Man stuff, but they seem a bit too expensive =/, so I think I'll end ut buying an Ibanez.

I play progressive rock, progressive metal, hard rock, some shredding and stuff like that. I want a guitar with pickups were I can play both silky cleans and heavy leads, and a guitar with atleast 21 frets. And I'm gonna need a floyd rose!
Member of Bugera Users Militia
- Ibanez JPM P3 (John Petrucci Signature)
- Bugera 333XL 212
- MXR Phase 90 EVH
- Electro Harmonix Memory Boy
hmm, yeah - have heard alot about Schecter, but aren't they just pure metal, or?
Member of Bugera Users Militia
- Ibanez JPM P3 (John Petrucci Signature)
- Bugera 333XL 212
- MXR Phase 90 EVH
- Electro Harmonix Memory Boy
no problem man
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by mongo_man
hmm, yeah - have heard alot about Schecter, but aren't they just pure metal, or?

They are good for more than just metal, but it all depends on the series. Hellraisers are metal, but the C-1 series aren't so metal, ie the Classic, Lady Luck, E/A (discontinued).
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Schecter Stilleto Classic?
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Schecter stiletto classic.It falls in at 1000 USD but it's a high quality guitar with a versatile set of pickups.Neck thru with a neck that's thinner than their other production models,a ghoto FR,an EMG81tw/SA/SA pup set with coil splitting on the 81,and an ebony board.

Edit: Damn you Wolfy!!! *Shakes fist*

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by wolfy808
Schecter Stilleto Classic?

This sounds like a good idea. Costs what $1000? Something like that. Here it is.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Schecter stiletto classic.It falls in at 1000 USD but it's a high quality guitar with a versatile set of pickups.Neck thru with a neck that's thinner than their other production models,a ghoto FR,an EMG81tw/SA/SA pup set with coil splitting on the 81,and an ebony board.

Edit: Damn you Wolfy!!! *Shakes fist*

I guess I learned something that day.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by wolfy808
I guess I learned something that day.

I always praise that guitar since out of all the Schecter production models I've played It's one of the only 3 guitars I actually liked.The neck isn't bulky to me like their other models,and it has nice sustain because of it's weight.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.